Companies, while connected digitally, are feeling separated from their teams. Most employees haven’t seen their coworkers physically since before covid, if ever. Teams now are built across time zones and communicating without barriers can be overwhelming. Though employers have access to a global network of talent, they are missing the value of in-person connection and collaborations.
As advocates for remote work, it is our mission to inspire location independence. With the ever growing list of remote friendly countries we believe in remote work empowerment, which begins with intentional, in-person gatherings. We take it one step further and host our events in spaces designed for human thriving. Nomadic6 remote team reconnections can take shape as an offsite, workation or retreat where our priority is to build a community amongst your team.
What is a Remote Team Reconnection?
We define a community as a group of people that share time, space, resources, values and goals. Building one is not easy, and it takes time. Through the philosophy of coliving, we create an environment designed for human thriving. This speeds up that process.
From our experience hosting events all over the world, we’ve seen our guests transform right before our eyes. Each trip follows a similar story arc starting with connection amongst the group, education in strategic subjects, collaboration on new ideas, and finally integration of the experience into normal life.
Quick Facts About Nomadic6 Remote Team Reconnections
We create our remote team retreats and off-sites with an innovative mindset. Each event is centered around current research, data and trends in remote work.
- The desire for team members to stay remote or use a hybrid model
- A longing for deeper connection amongst teams to combat loneliness
- The lack of motivation and need for clarity around work
- A pressing need to maintain, develop and innovate the culture of remote team companies
- Companies must me fully remote or use a hybrid model
- Team members must be able to attend an event for no less than 1 weeks time
- Attendees must have travel and/or health insurance
- All attendees must accept our terms and conditions.
Your team will carry from this remote team retreat a whole new approach to their work and how they work. They’ll have new ideas for creating their own remote work rhythms back home or on the move. They’ll feel more connected to their colleagues and to the company. And inevitably, they’ll become ambassadors of the culture you are building.
- Initial Proposal – 18 weeks prior
- Discovery Call – 16 weeks prior
- Itinerary Proposal – 14 weeks prior
- Booking – 12 weeks prior
- 1-1 with the team – 8 weeks prior
- Launch party – 4 weeks prior
- Final Q&A meeting – 2 weeks prior
How Does Nomadic6 Work?
After our first call to learn about your company, what you’re looking for, and your previous experience with events, we build an initial proposal. This will show a few recommended locations, a high level overview of the budget proposed, the timeline, and other information.
Once approved, we require a 35% deposit to reserve your accommodations. From there, we move into our discovery phase where we dive deeper into your company’s values, mission, and culture so we can better design a one of a kind experience.
Each trip design features:
- Customizable journeys: Off-the-beaten-path locations and activities to unite your team.
- Measured Impact: Before and after surveys of happiness, connections, clarity, and job satisfaction.
- Guest Contributors: From our network of amazing thought leaders and facilitators.
- Community Give Back: Sustainable practices and outreach to causes that are important to you.
How Long Does It Last?
We require at least 7 days, but can last up to 30.
How Much Does it Cost?
Our events range from $300 to $1400 per person per day depending on seasonality, level of accommodation, and activities. We build each event to work within your budget.
What Is Included?
- Airport to airport transportation
- Self serve breakfast and two cooked meal per day
- Activities and events in the surrounding area
- Private or shared accommodations depending on your preferences
- Facilitators and guest contributors
- A little bit of magic
How Do I Apply?
To set up a call, please fill out this quick form
FAQs About Nomadic6
Who Owns Nomadic6?
Nomadic6 was founded and is owned by Matt Young. You can learn more about him and the team here.
Will I Get a Refund If the Trip Is Canceled?
Terms vary from trip to trip and are dependent on the accommodations vendor. We do try to always include full refund terms for situations out of our control with favorable deposit time lines.