YSI is a super fast-growing social gaming business with offices in Gibraltar, Antigua and a global remote talent pool. We are looking for exceptional, smart talent striving to be number one.
The Head of HR is accountable for the effective business partnering of our teams and leading an effective HR Operations team. Responsible for creating and implementing a people strategy with the Leadership team that attracts, retains and grows organisational capability to ensure the business strategy and priorities are achieved through its people. To bring a diverse global workforce together with remote first working practices and ideology
This role is also accountable for the delivery of the business-as-usual outcomes through our people, specifically the delivery of recruitment, training, development and engagement initiatives to support the business performance, this will be delivered through collaboration with other HR Services.
In addition, the Head of HR will be an energetic, strategic change agent that is accountable for the development of a workforce plan that considers the future requirements, performance of people, the development of capabilities and mobility of talent across functions to grow and expand in line with the organisational goals.
The role will help drive the values and company goals whilst providing best practice HR guidance and advice across a range of HR disciplines.
● Provide support and advice to managers across YSI to determine, manage and implement people strategies and actions that support customer and business plans
● Develop HR / People plans with each of the business partners that deliver high performing teams across all locations including regular and consistent leadership communication across locations
● Taking accountability of key HR projects
● Establish the L&D plan for the business
● Working with managers to identify current and future needs, offering pragmatic, progressive and commercially sound solutions to business change and organisational development
● Develop and implement monthly metrics in the form of MI (Management Information) for the business, providing them with guidance on potential issues and making recommendations for change
● Provide oversight for the company’s role evaluation processes to maintain consistency and fairness and create structure for areas of improvement / areas to develop future capability
● Provide coaching, support, and expertise in the management of all HR matters, effectively “partnering” the business to support the delivery of the people plans
● Line management of the HR Advisor / Admin and Facilities team to ensure effectiveness of HR
● Encourage communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
● Embed a performance management culture within the business areas as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback, and the improvement of performance delivery
● Support the business with the management development of their people, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training on Personal Development Plans and work with the business area to establish and introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development
● Provide consultancy and advice on all HR related matters, ensuring adherence to all legal and best practice obligations including employment law, employee relations, disciplinary and grievances, performance management, change management/restructuring and absence management
Skills & Experience sought:
- Fluent English language skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Evidence of practical application of policy, procedure and employment legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Hands-on experience with HR software
- Competitive salary
- Plus the opportunity to join a fast-growing business where the sky’s the limit for your career development