We are a group of HR Consultants who work day-in and day-out together to provide a full range of Recruitment and HR solutions. We work with amazing clients in several regions around the world, including the Middle East, the United States, and Europe in diversified sectors such as Technology, Ecommerce, Marketing, Retail, Oil&Gas, and much more.
We are currently expanding and looking for a fully remote Senior Recruitment Specialist to join our wonderful team of recruiters. Your role as a “Senior Recruitment Specialist” is to set up the recruitment and selection strategy, and cooperate with a team of recruiters to achieve our clients’ hiring needs with the highest standards of quality.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Develop solutions for complex recruitment projects to meet our clients’ goals and objectives.
- Develop recruitment and selection strategy for each new position.
- Define the most suitable recruitment techniques and channels as well as the most efficient selection process.
- Shortlist candidates across job descriptions and person specifications to choose the most suitable candidates.
- Conduct different types of interview techniques with the shortlisted candidates to determine their suitability.
- Liaise and lead correspondences with candidates and hiring managers throughout the whole process of recruitment.
- Organize documentation within the whole process, including CVs, applications, assessments, forms, and job descriptions.
- Maintain the applicant-tracking system updated on a regular basis.
- Provide periodical status reports to the clients and different stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- HR Certification is a plus.
- 4-6 years of work experience in Recruitment and Selection.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience using “Applicant Tracking Systems” ATSs.
- Professional user of MS Office and Google Docs.
What Do We Offer?
- You work wherever you want. It’s fully remote.
- 35 working hours a week.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped profit share.
- Elite medical insurance plans.
- Growing, fast-paced company with opportunities for advancement.
- Diversified and equal employment environment.
- Strong team-oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year.