Our client is a growing crypto company.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join our client’s growing team!
The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support to business operations and help ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Advise the company on a range of legal matters, including contract review and negotiation, intellectual property, employment law, regulatory compliance, and risk management consistent with company objects
- Draft and review legal documents, including contracts, policies, and procedures
- Conduct legal research and analysis to stay up-to-date on relevant laws and regulations
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure legal compliance and mitigate risks
- Participate in the development and implementation of training programs on legal compliance and risk management
- Provide guidance, including drafting, on all aspects of the development and use of open-source software
- Juris Doctor degree or equivalent
- Active license to practice law
- Proven experience in practicing law
- Strong legal and business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- English is a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capable of working with ambiguity
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, including contract law, intellectual property, employment law, and regulatory compliance
- Familiar with or open to being fluent with MiCA, VASP, MSBs, and other frameworks with a nexus to liquid staking technology
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program