Innovators like Notion, Better Mortgage, Zapier, Intercom, and Nextdoor have saved millions on our platform. We just raised back-to-back Series A and B funding rounds for a total of $67.1M in (TechCrunch article here), and our revenue growth is something rarely seen.
About The Role
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is eager for the early stage start up experience. If you are a competitive problem-solver and are looking for an early seat on a rocketship with mobility opportunities, this role is for you.
As a Sales Development Representative at Tropic, you’ll partner with our Account Executive Team in helping grow our customer base. You’ll drive Tropic’s growth by identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within our target market.
What You’ll Work On
- Work to identify net-new opportunities within target verticals
- Generate interest and create opportunities with new prospects via strategic email campaigns, cold calling, Linkedin, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Conduct high-level consultative conversations with C-Level executives in prospect accounts
- Book qualified meetings for the Enterprise AE team
- Ask open-ended questions to prospects that uncover business needs and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed your daily, weekly and monthly activity goals
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of work experience (sales and/or technology experience is a +), with a track record of top performance
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Strong interest in technology
- Self starter who is able to operate in a hyper growth environment
Tropic is on a mission to transform procurement for a world that runs on software. Everyone hates buying B2B SaaS, so we are automating the process. We provide data, tools and services to automate procurement for tech-forward companies, saving them money and time. We are a mission driven team that lives by our 5 core values : fight for fairness, hustle responsibly, execute, pull back the curtain and stay open to new concepts.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- 401k plan with company matching
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non birthing parents
- Flexible vacation and holiday time off
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Remote first work environment
- Office hub in NYC
- Virtual & in person meet ups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.