Innovators like Notion, Better Mortgage, Zapier, Intercom, and Nextdoor have saved millions on our platform. We just raised back-to-back Series A and B funding rounds for a total of $67.1M in (TechCrunch article here), and our revenue growth is something rarely seen.
About The Role
At the core of our solution is a mission critical service. The Associate Commercial Executive is the face of Tropic in the field. If you’re looking for your first job in tech and would like to become an expert in SaaS, this is the role for you.
As an Associate Commercial Executive, you will own strategic software purchases and renewals for our customers to ensure the best financial outcome on every contract. After a few months at Tropic, you’ll see hundreds of software negotiations and build an unrivaled toolkit. The ideal candidate is a top-performer hungry for a fast pace and a new challenge.
What You’ll Work On
- Learn to negotiate complex enterprise agreements for our clients
- Work collaboratively with client leadership teams to help them achieve their goals
- Become an expert on a variety of software contract structures leveraging internal and external data
- Learn excellent customer service
- Develop top-tier negotiation skills you can carry in to any number of future tech careers in BD, sales, and finance
- Foster trust in both our Clients and the Vendors you interface with to ensure that the Tropic brand is held in a positive light throughout the industry
- Participate in all Tropic team-building activities and find ways to integrate your personality into our culture
- Get deals done!
Who You Are
- College Degree
- Business acumen
- Interest in tech
- Track record of high performance
- Excited about building something
Tropic is on a mission to transform procurement for a world that runs on software. Everyone hates buying B2B SaaS, so we are automating the process. We provide data, tools and services to automate procurement for tech-forward companies, saving them money and time. We are a mission driven team that lives by our 5 core values : fight for fairness, hustle responsibly, execute, pull back the curtain and stay open to new concepts.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- 401k plan with company matching
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non birthing parents
- Flexible vacation and holiday time off
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Remote first work environment
- Office hub in NYC
- Virtual & in person meet ups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.