Innovators like Notion, Better Mortgage, Zapier, Intercom, and Nextdoor have saved millions on our platform. We just raised back-to-back Series A and B funding rounds for a total of $67.1M in (TechCrunch article here), and our revenue growth is something rarely seen.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you will be tasked with retaining and growing existing client relationships and will serve as the ultimate internal decision-maker on your accounts. You will also get to function as the tip of the spear for all new product releases, helping with everything from go-to-market strategy to narrative creation.
You will be a founding member of the AM team and will help drive the vision and strategy of this mission critical team forward. If you’re looking for an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of something special, look no further.
What You’ll Work On:
- Retain and grow existing book of business via renewal, upsell, and cross sell
- Own the end-to-end commercial relationship with clients
- Develop, nurture, and leverage relationships with senior DMs
- Serve as the internal champion for our clients to resolve issues as they arise
- Serve as the external champion for our CS & CE teams to resolve issues as they arise
- Play a crucial role in building and improving our service org
- Help develop go to market strategies for all new product releases
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience working in sales (closing) and/or account management
- Proven track record of high level performance relative to quota and peers
Tropic is on a mission to transform procurement for a world that runs on software. Everyone hates buying B2B SaaS, so we are automating the process. We provide data, tools and services to automate procurement for tech-forward companies, saving them money and time. We are a mission driven team that lives by our 5 core values : fight for fairness, hustle responsibly, execute, pull back the curtain and stay open to new concepts.What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- 401k plan with company matching
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non birthing parents
- Flexible vacation and holiday time off
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Remote first work environment
- Office hub in NYC
- Virtual & in person meet ups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.