Time2play Media is a leading player within the iGaming lead generation space, and home to popular brands like time2play.com, apuestasonline.net, online-slot.co.uk, and sportwette.de. Our global portfolio of informative websites empowers users across the globe to make informed choices.
Our values guide every decision we make, building trust with our users, partners, and each other. Our core values are: Own it, Improve it, Work Smarter, Be Honest, Play as One.
If you share these values and want to be part of a team that embodies them, we want to hear from you!
Our team consists of experts from all around the world, working remotely to contribute their diverse perspectives. We place a strong emphasis on a people-first vision and foster a strong corporate culture, that has earned us multiple recognitions and awards as an Employer of Choice.
The Job Position
You will play a major role in building, growing, updating and maintaining our website(s) in the DACH region. Your job includes a high level of involvement, commitment and creative thinking as well as stable delivery and willingness to learn.
Key Tasks include:
- Content Work: understand user intent, create page briefing, conduct KW and relevancy researches and deliver quality content (also using AI)
- Quality Focus: daily work in our backend, uploading, editing and optimizing existing content
- Accountability: owning the system, understanding the market needs and seeing where we can improve
- Efficiency: being able to adapt existing content pieces to the relevant market
- Hands on: while the majority of our work has strategic backgrounds and needs thorough planning, we stay agile and stick to the core: getting things done.
The experience and skills we are looking for 🔎
- You know German in written and spoken on mother tongue level
- Your English is on a confident conversational level
- You previously worked as a Content Manager or a similar role
- You know how to work in a CMS and aren’t afraid to adapt this knowledge to a new system
- You have experience in the field of iGaming or another YMYL topic (not a deal breaker if you don’t)
- You’re willing to not only find but also actively search for your place within the team
- Most importantly – you bring the right attitude to learn new things. Skills can always be taught. We’re looking for somebody that’s willing to go “all-in” with us (yes, poker reference had to happen)
What working in our Team will mean for you:
To give you an idea what the spirit and the expectations in our team mean, here are some key factors that play a role in our daily work life:
- Appreciation: We own our wins and show appreciation for drive, ideas, achievements.
- Belonging: We’re an international team that works together in synergies. We share knowledge and strategically work in the same direction.
- Improvement: Nobody and nothing is perfect – and that’s good! We’re always seeking ways to improve our assets, approach and workflows. An open mind goes a long way.
- Change & Challenges: Let’s be honest – we face challenges daily. In SEO, especially in the YMYL sector, no day is like the other and we have to be able to adapt quickly. If you’re ready to master challenges together with us, reach out!
How we empower you to succeed
🌍 You can work from anywhere. We trust you to get the job done, wherever you are.
🏢 If you prefer to work from an office, we’ve got an incredible collaborative space in Malta that we call Oasis.
🕒 We fully trust you, so if something unexpected comes up or you need to work to a certain schedule; we’re flexible!
👶 We believe family comes first so we offer a generous amount of Parental leave
📚 We invest in your professional growth with a dedicated Learning & Development budget.
🤝 We see great value in face-to-face interaction and we offer team time and regular socials.
🏝️ Once a year, we bring all our team members from all over the world to our reunion event at an exciting location where we meet, deliver workshops and ultimately have a great time together.
You are welcome for who you are
We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or religious or political belief.
Our goal is to build and accelerate an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves, and strive to be their best. We want our people to not only work here, but also to feel a sense of belonging.
Want to know more?
Check out our careers page for more insights about our hiring process, awards and more info about working at Time2play Media!