Teamwork’s mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other’s successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Technology Manager to join our growing Marketing Team. As the Marketing Technology Manager, you will be responsible for the flawless administration of our marketing technology stack. You will act as the team’s marketing technology and automation expert, ensuring the optimal selection, configuration and adoption of fit-for-purpose marketing technologies to meet the various marketing teams’ needs. You will also collaborate across the entire team to improve operational and campaign effectiveness. This is a hands-on role that allows you to pivot between delivery and marketing technology management and governance. This role will collaborate with internal stakeholder as well as vendors.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Own the marketing tech stack, making recommendations for improvements and optimizations
- Own the administration of our marketing technology stack (Hubspot, Storyblok, GA4 & Optimize, Intercom, Hotjar, and more), including assets, governance and serve as the main support contact
- Audit our current marketing automation set up and make recommendations for improvement
- Drive adoption of our marketing tech stack across the marketing team ensuring best practices for adoption and usage
- Implement and maintain marketing attribution tracking, lead scoring, and lead routing in partnership with Marketing stakeholders
- Own operational projects such as database cleanups, email template revamps, and workflows
- Create database queries to build lists and segments
- Partner with the Lifecycle marketing team to optimize our email programs
- Partner with our internal IT team to ensure the marketing automation tool and tech stack are integrated correctly with other internal systems
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to build and maintain global reports and dashboards and support revenue attribution
- Partner with the Rev Ops team, marketing stakeholders, and other teams to evaluate, select and implement new marketing technologies
- Manage own backlog for agile delivery aligning with the goals driven by marketing team
- Ensure all assets are GDPR complaint
What good looks like:
- Solid experience in a marketing technology or marketing operations role
- Prior experience implementing and updating lead scoring within a marketing automation system
- Deep experience with Hubspot, or other similar systems
- Experience with marketing tools such as GA4 & Google Optimize, ZoomInfo, Storyblok, Intercom, Hotjar and more
- Strong understanding of emerging marketing technologies as they pertain to B2B SaaS subscription businesses
- Familiarity with SaaS marketing concepts, terminology, and approaches is a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to present complex information in understandable way to all levels of the organisation
- Be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organisation at all levels
- Skilled project manager, with ability to able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment while working independently with little direction or direct supervision
- Proven ability to collaborate across marketing, sales, product and other functional teams to drive towards a common goal
What you can expect:
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs – or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks:
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension – matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies – maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin