About the Role
Interested in joining a start-up that’s at the forefront of next-gen technologies poised to disrupt the ever-growing Kubernetes and cloud-native space?
PerfectScale is on a mission to revolutionize how companies across the globe efficiently and autonomously manage the ‘Day-2′ operations of their Kubernetes environments. Our goal is to help companies ensure peak Kubernetes performance at the lowest possible cost.
As a full stack engineer at PerfectScale, you will be part of the core engineering team in the R&D department and will be able to make a great impact on the future of our product. You will take part in all phases of the development – from discussing requirements, through design, design review, documentation, implementation, deployment and support.
● Work closely with a strong team of experts and build a well designed, resilient, compliant and performant SaaS environment
● Design, implement and support an enterprise-grade SaaS WebApp
● Work on Frontend and Backend development
● Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices
● Collaborate with product, devops, backend and frontend engineers to deliver elegant and well thought out solutions for complex problems
● Experienced with full SW development lifecycle
● Experience working on SaaS products
● 2+ years of experience with backend microservices (golang, node.js, java, python..)
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, Redux, MUI
● Experienced with various data stores – cold storage, relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, caches.
● Experience with different testing paradigms (unit, integration, e2e/smoke/canari)
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Excellent communication skills and a can do approach
● Good level of English – written and verbal.
Very Nice To Have
● Experienced with Golang
● Hands on, production experience with Kubernetes
● Hands on experience building systems in a cloud environment (especially AWS)
● Familiarity with modern DevOps frameworks and best practices – Docker, K8S, GitOps, CI/CD
● Experience with microfrontends using Module Federation
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Fully remote
● International team
● Endless professional development