At Swapcard, we build communities by empowering meaningful connections and know it all begins with a strong community of our own. We believe that diverse collaboration brings us closer to embracing change and propels us to form the ideas of tomorrow in an ever-evolving world.
Powered by artificial intelligence, Swapcard is the only end-to-end community platform for virtual and hybrid events. Behind this vision, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities.
With 42 nationalities amongst a team of more than 200 innovative minds, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs.
And the best part? Swapcard offers full remote opportunities, which means you’ll be able to bring your best self to the table no matter where in the world you are located! We fully support and empower an international environment, where all cultures, mindsets, and backgrounds are equally welcome and appreciated.
Curiosity: Rapid growth and evolution are the results of our endless quest for new knowledge and understanding. We’re interested in our peers and their concerns. Anything novel or innovative excites us.
Open-mindedness: Feedback and ideas can be exchanged freely, without being taken personally. We welcome Swapcardians of all sorts and learn from each other’s personal and professional experiences.
Humanity: Empathy encourages a kind and down-to-earth environment where we all feel comfortable and free to be human. We never have to wear a mask or hide who we are.
Resilience: We have a desire to win and don’t take no for an answer. We prefer the term “experiment” over “failure”. We are solution-oriented and find innovative approaches to succeed.
Ambition: Nothing is impossible. We’re always striving to get better, seize opportunities, and reach the top. We are encouraged to dream big and believe in ourselves.
Swapcard is looking for a VP of Marketing to lead our marketing team but can implement a sophisticated B2B account-based marketing strategy, tools and processes.
You must be very good at executing transversal marketing projects and be data-driven to build reports and segment databases. You must also have strong skills in demand generation and have strong experience in all demand generation activities.
You will lead and have accountability over the full marketing strategy for a hot, high-growth, Paris-founded software-as-a-service (SAAS) business that is disrupting the way we market, organize and engage during events.
Your responsibilities will include market research, product & brand marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations. You will lead our marketing team (20 people).
You will work closely with the Growth team and have a direct impact on driving Swapcard’s revenue goals. This role is a unique blend of being an artist and a scientist.
What you will be doing:
* Implement a sophisticated account-based marketing strategy and supersize closely all lead generation aspects.
* Speak to customers and listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research and execution efforts of the company accordingly
* Leverage your quantitative skills for efficient user acquisition and qualitative skills to raise brand awareness through storytelling and positioning
* Partner with other leaders at Swapcard to communicate and advance the marketing strategy and ensure alignment across functions and with the overall business strategy
* Lead, manage, and mentor a team of marketers. Design a high-performing marketing organization to deliver on our investor growth goals and strategic marketing plan.
* 10+ years of experience, preferably in B2B enterprise software in the marketing field and high-growth companies
* Experience leading +20 person marketing organization while leading and mentoring cross-functional teams
* Extensive b2b demand generation experience and account-based marketing – understanding of healthy patterns (and anti-patterns) for growth stage b2b marketing teams and selling to Fortune 500 and enterprise sales deals
* Expert on Hubspot, Google Analytics, paid/social interfaces, and email systems
* Extremely high attention to detail about reporting, segmentation and AB testing campaigns.
* Experience implementing and managing marketing tech solutions for both lead capture (blogs, landing pages, contact forms) and outbound comms (newsletters, sales drip campaigns, targeted ad campaigns).
* Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of taking on ambitious challenges
* Team player who leads by example and is not afraid to “get their hands dirty”. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do, but how to do it.
* Quick to learn and adapt with a strong sense of passion and humility
* Organised with great attention to detail
* Great analytical skills
Reasons to join us
* International team with 42 nationalities (more on the way!)
* Remote-first policy with offices in Paris, USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
* Family leave and remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most
* Generous paid time off program to ensure your happiness
* Team vacations to celebrate our achievementsApply now