Welcome. We’ve been expecting you.
Superside is a tech creative company that focuses on enabling Design as a service to an entirely new scale.
We’re building Superspace, our DesignOps system that allows our users to focus on the design production instead of wasting time and energy in all the operation activities that comes with it. We enable seamless remote creative collaboration and project management across the world thanks to features like briefing, project management, staffing, design feedback and asset delivery. This result in faster delivery without compromising the quality of the design work.
This is where you come into play.
We are growing quickly and looking for software engineers at all levels on all our teams across product and infrastructure. Most of our software engineers would describe themselves as a T-shaped engineer with one skill they are expert it (e.g. frontend, backend or devops), and multiple skills they are familiar with. .
Some of the things you’ll be actively involved with:
- Build, test and ship features like chat, staffing, project management, design collaboration, integrations, workflow editor and more
- Be part of important product discussions, and discuss with product managers, UX designers and other engineers
- Create and contribute to technical specs and testing/rollout plans
- Mentor and support team mates to help them grow
- Be part of important technical difficult discussions (we’re not looking for people to only execute but really participate in solving an issue with innovative thinking)
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with modern web development
- Working knowledge of React.js and Typescript
- Hard-working team player and focused individual contributor
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Experience with Unit or E2E testing & React Hooks would be a plus
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbally and written)
What it means to join Superside:
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
2nd month: You start getting acquainted with the coding environment, looking into how everything is structured and organised. You might find a couple of ideas on what can be improve or you look at the product with a critical fresh eye. You start getting your hands dirty in the code to build small implementations.
After 3 months: You already work pretty smoothly with your teams. You start discovering ways to improve the product, processes or communication. You take ownership of your activities
- Our first introduction: 45min introduction call. No need for any formal prep beforehand, we’re here to get to know each other enough to see if we’re a potential good match.
- Technical Test: This is where you get to show us your technical skills. We’ve gotten rid of the old algorithmic, theoretical type of questions and provide real-world testing scenarios/questions that are relevant to our current stack environment.
- Technical Interview: This will consist of a 1-hour discussion regarding your technical test. This is your chance to walk us through your work and the logic behind it. During the discussion, you will be given the opportunity to present your thoughts on the technical decisions that were made and the team will be able to ask questions. We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us.
- Ability assessment: The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
- Final interview: The last meeting with the Management team will last around 1 hour and it’s another chance to talk about our mutual expectations, address any concerns, and dive deeper into how you could be successful leading a team in Superside. At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
Life at Superside’s TPD (Tech, Product & Design department)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion