We are looking for someone who is excited about bringing distinctive creative talent and combining it with a craving for innovation and business-building. We will need someone able to do incredible video edits fast & with out-of-the-box thinking. In parallel, we will count on you to champion everything that’s possible through phenomenal video work with our internal teams, pushing creative boundaries to blow our customers’ minds and inspire others to do more. Finally, we hope you can bring your own innovative thinking about the best ways to deliver video production to our customers in disruptive and delightful ways.
In short, we’re looking to change the way video production works in the creative industry. And we’re hoping you’re the person to do it with us.
What You’ll Do
- Research; You live & breathe the latest trends on social & digital advertising, as well as in industries our customers are based in.
- Ideate; You’ll bring your video knowledge to the table and suggest epic visual creative solves for briefs. You’re able to put those ideas into a gripping presentation to win over some hearts, and then put them into action.
- Own your projects; You’ll be autonomous and proud of the work you deliver while collaborating and being a solid team player, able to share knowledge and work together for the best outcome.
- Break boundaries; You’ll be multi-skilled in your field, ready to create new ways of bringing short-form video to the world. You can be resourceful with minimal time, cost and equipment to create.
- Create; Be able to handle planning, to creating & delivering excellent quality content pieces to blow minds.
- Edit; You’ll be the editing wizard who can turn RAW footage into a captivating story for multiple clients.
- Film; Be able to handle quick-turn pre-post production of video elements where needed – from shot lists, filming and checking sound, to delivering excellent quality content pieces.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of creating high-quality content,
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing,
- Ability to create gripping story arcs with which consumers relate,
- Excellent high-quality and time-efficient editing ability,
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including being highly skilled using Adobe Premiere Pro,
- Strong ownership for content creation from beginning to final output, including:
- Storyboarding & ideating with social optimization in mind
- Virtual reviews with team & client
- Input sound, graphics, titles, etc
- Basic colour correction
- Understanding of multimedia assets and exporting for multiple channels (including both traditional and social media),
- Ability to manage fast-moving projects for multiple clients simultaneously,
- Strong understanding of best design for different media types and specs,
- Self-sufficiency in your own projects while being a collaborative and uplifting member of a project team,
- A proven ability to process, organise, and maintain video file organization,
- Enthusiasm for great design / creative,
- Wicked sense of humour (wicked in the sense of very good, not nefarious ideally),
- A showreel of creating successful rapid short-form content relevant to social channels,
- Some other stuff that’s nice as a bonus:
- Animation and Adobe After Effects
- Experience with micro-crew setups/guerilla-style content creation
Why join us?
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of 600+ best-in-class talent working from more than 60 different countries
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy.
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment. No bullshit.
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment.
- Work closely with leading global brands. We’re talking Amazon, Puma, LVMH, Shopify and a lot more,
- An international career and creative mentorship from top design leaders. We grow, you grow,
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community.
- Flexible working hours from anywhere in the world.
- Networking, feedback sessions and exchange between creators on weekly basis
- Paid vacation and training
- Screening (1:1): 30 minute call with a Talent Partner to discuss more information about Superside and the candidate’s experience. No need for formal prep beforehand.
- Ability test: The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
- First interview with the Team Lead: An initial interview between you and your potential team lead to get to know each other and discover the role more extensively.
- Assessment: This is where you get to show your skills. We provide you with an hypothetical business case to solve. You’ll have usually between 24h and 48h.
- Final Interview: This will consist of a 45 minute discussion with a Team Lead. You’ll first be presenting your work and then you’ll dive deeper into your past experiences. We always set aside some time for your questions so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
- Offer: At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
Life at Superside’s Video Production
We’re passionate about changing the way video is brought to the world, and we’re ready to adapt at any turn to find that next hook.
The production team is versatile and multi-disciplinary and can tackle the full lifecycle of content, creating well-thought-out content with platform optimization, content strategy and SEO in mind before any production, while keeping video creation fresh and consistent monthly.
The team is enthusiastic, unapologetically unique. We foster an open and supportive culture, sharing knowledge and growing together.
We have crew hubs in Columbia and South Africa, with the team stretching from LATAM, to the US and EMEA.
On a company wide level, we make sure that working remotely doesn’t mean working alone without ever meeting your peers. We take great pride in our company culture. We have a team dedicated to people’s care with an emphasis on wellness and connectivity. You can expect Quiz night, Gala’s, Coffee meet up and Cultural session to learn more about your teammates culture and country. You’re passionate about a subject, there’s probably an internal slack community about it. Whether you want to talk music, crypto or play DnD, we got you covered.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion