Superside is looking for a Partner Sales Representantive to join our Partnerships team and rapidly scale our Partnership efforts reaching out to new potential partners and getting them to join the Superside Partnership ecosystem.
This full-time role will be remote. While we celebrate diversity in our teams and we recruit globally, it is important to note that our hiring team is international, we operate in English and require all candidates to be fluent in English.
What You’ll be working on
- Identify top individual growth marketers, performance marketers and marketing agencies that would be a good fit to be Superside Partners in terms of target customers,
- Establish initial contact with the identified potential partners find creative ways to reach beyond your personal network, develop relationships, introduce Superside Partnership Program,
- Secure Partners that are a good fit for the Partner Program including the contractual process,
- Close sales opportunities that are generated by the Partner (in some cases work on the opportunities together with the Partner),
- Effectively build relationships with Partners in the partner ecosystem,
- Leverage a world-class sales tech stack to identify, nurture and convert partners. Experience with (or deep desire to learn) Salesforce, 6sense, Salesloft, Vidyard, Sales Navigator is an asset.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 2+ years experience with a proven track record in prospecting, identifying, pursuing and closing new opportunities for Partner Sales Channel teams in a Saas tech company or a marketing agency
- Experience in prospecting and qualifying partners and getting them to join the Partner network
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant revenue through partnerships
- Self-confident English communicator, comfortable in speaking with and pitching to executive management on phone, video conference, or in writing
- Self-starter with a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role
Why join us
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- We are a global company with 400+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
- Greet and meet (1:1): 30 minute call with a Talent Partner to discuss more information about Superside and the candidate’s experience. No need for formal prep beforehand.
- Ability test: The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
- First interview with the Team Lead: An initial interview between you and your potential team lead to get to know each other and discover the role more extensively.
- Assessment: This is where you get to show your skills. We provide you with an hypothetical business case to solve. You’ll have usually between 24h and 48h.
- Final Interview: This will consist of a 45 minute discussion with a Team Lead. You’ll first be presenting your work and then you’ll dive deeper into your past experiences. We always set aside some time for your questions so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
- Offer: At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like PUMA, Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creative in order to test, learn and grow faster. Since inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 19 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal economic opportunities for creatives all around the world. To learn more, visit www.superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.