- Drive the product- and business-planning processes for cross-functional teams for assigned product features and functions.
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build-vs.-buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings and seek opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs and project milestones to ensure they’re met
- Develop, implement, and maintain product delivery timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize and deliver on appropriate go-to-market launch activities
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements (feature overview and user stories), roadmap development, and pre and post product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements (feature overview and user stories) for prototyping and final development
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, support, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Competencies and Experience
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role in an agile development environment.
- Previous experience in software and web development
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the software development lifecycle
- High effectiveness in managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product features and requirements
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Previous experience with SMS/Text Servicing
- Previous experience with Payment Services
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Game-changing Technology Built for Growth
Solutions By Text (SBT) has changed the way compliant businesses communicate and transact with their customers via mobile devices. Since adding its first client, SBT has quickly become the leading text provider to consumer finance companies and various other regulated industries. Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing companies, SBT continues to grow and expand through the addition of great employees who desire a growth culture.
About Solutions by Text
Solutions by Text (SBT) was founded in 2008 with the mission to deliver impactful conversational messaging and convenient payment partner solutions that are rich, real-time and compliant. Built on SMS industry best practices, the company is the only compliance-first provider of enterprise texting solutions in the market. More than 1400 consumer finance organizations, including leading brands in auto finance, banking and lending, trust SBT to ensure convenient, effective and compliant relationships with their millions of consumers. SBT is headquartered in Dallas, TX with remote teams and offices around the US and in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit https://solutionsbytext.com/.
Solutions By Text is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.