Social Discovery Group is the world’s largest group of social discovery companies which unites more than 50 brands. For more than 20 years, we have been creating premium international dating services and social discovery apps with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our product portfolio includes Dating.com, Cupid Media, Dil Mil, and many others. The products are already used by more than 500 million users in 150 countries around the world.
SDG Invests in social discovery technology startups around the world. Our Investments include Open AI, Patreon, Flo, Wildly, RAW, EVA AI, Clubhouse, Magnet, Tubit, Woebot, BamBam, Flure, Astry, Coursera, Academia, Harbour, Space, Auto1, DocSend, AppAnnie, Rapyd, Boom Supersonic, Trading, View, K-Health and many others.
We solve the problem of loneliness, isolation, and disconnection with the help of digital reality.
Our digital nomad team of more than 800 professionals works all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious daily tasks and creates truly global products. We value focusing on results, a proactive approach, and we are always looking for new and unconventional ideas.
Our teams of digital nomads live and work remotely from Cyprus, Malta, the USA, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia, Poland, Israel, Türkiye, Latvia and many others.
We are looking for a Head of Product .
Your main tasks will be:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end products business plan from a concept to production
- Be in charge of the international Internet products and be responsible for P&L
- Develop the product with a dedicated product team (vision/roadmap/backlog/marketing/analytics and so on)
- Identify and prioritize requirements from users and the product team
- Organize and control the product team’s work, and reorganize it if necessary.
We expect from you:
- Has similar work experience in international product companies (B2C: gaming, dating, gambling, betting, social networks etc.)
- Has similar and successful experience working with mobile applications in the markets of North America, the EU and Asia countries (Tier-1 and Tier-2)
- Perfectly understands the principles of monetization of mobile products.
- Has strong leadership and management skills
- Demonstrates the ability to clearly plan, assess risks and prioritize, set and control tasks, and effectively delegate and manage the team.
- Possesses systematic and flexible thinking, is able to analyze information and make decisions
- English is upper-intermediate level or above
What do we offer:
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY to work full time;
- 7 wellness days per year (time off) that can be used to deal with household issues, to lie down and recover without taking sick leave;
- Bonuses up to $5000 for recommending successful applicants for positions in the company;
- Full payment for professional training, international conferences and meetings;
- Corporate discount for English lessons;
- Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor’s fees for yourself and close relatives (spouse, children);
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-working. In the other locations, the company provides reimbursement of workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of the co-working room, on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years;
- Internal gamified gratitude system: receive bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for time off, merch, team building activities, massage certificates, etc.
Sounds good? Join us now!