On behalf of Fordefi — an early-stage startup in the blockchain space, SD Solutions is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior iOS Mobile Engineer to join the core team. You will be part of the development of a product in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ecosystem, which manages $Bs of assets and addresses real pain points in a fast-growing market. You will be shaping the user experience around both digital assets and security while working on various UI clients.
We currently have over a dozen clients who use our product daily and are aiming for the next big leap. You will join a top-notch team of engineers with proven success in security and blockchain. We believe in ownership, the highest engineering standards, and teamwork.
- Architect, design, develop and deploy new features for mobile applications.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to design and implement secure, user-friendly mobile solutions.
- Develop and integrate features that enable seamless API integration for product companies, ensuring a smooth user experience.
- Maintain code and write tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Optimize the performance, responsiveness, and reliability of the iOS application.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for great performance.
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
Basic requirements look
- 4+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications.
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills: data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of UIUX coding principles.
- Solid knowledge of mobile app security, cryptography, and private key management.
- Experience with offline storage, multithreading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in refactoring previously-written code.
- Creative, analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills and a team-oriented mindset.
Will be a plus:
- Good understanding of design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with multipart computation and key sharding.
- Familiarity with React Native and Real Native (C++) for cross-platform development.
- Portfolio with well-written and clear code.
- Background in building iOS SDKs.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and experience working on secure wallets.
About the company:
At Fordefi, we embrace code elegance and are committed to developing cutting-edge solutions for the blockchain industry. We value teamwork, innovation, and a proactive approach to challenges. As a startup, we encourage creativity, ownership, and the drive to make a significant impact in the DeFi ecosystem.