We’re looking for an exceptional B2B content writer to create persuasive and engaging content that tells Remotebase’s story and promotes our products. You will be the voice of the company across all mediums – including web pages, collateral, blog posts, as well as longer-form content such as whitepapers and e-books.
You will be part of a team of branding, communications, and content experts helping articulate Remotebase’s mission, values, and products. This is an exciting time to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing tech startup!
- Write, edit, and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media, email campaigns, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
- Create content that educates, informs, and tells our story across a wide variety of audiences and digital platforms.
- Maintain our established brand voice and tone.
- Apply SEO and content development best practices to create digital content that showcases and elevates Remotebase as a leader within the industry.
- Work closely with the marketing team to produce written content that generates results.
- Work with product managers, product marketers, sales, and senior executives to develop high-level messaging and strategy.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of Remotebase’s technology, products, operations, and business strategy.
- Conduct research on industry-related topics to inform content.
- 5+ years of experience in content writing and developing content with a focus on Enterprise-level B2B content.
- You are an exceptional writer and creative storyteller that can contribute to a variety of digital content platforms. You are a team player that is eager to brainstorm and create new content ideas to grow brand awareness through compelling marketing campaigns.
- You are comfortable working independently in a remote work environment, managing content requests from Marketing and other departments.
- You have a proven ability to research, quickly understand unfamiliar technical concepts, and write long-form content.
- You have a meticulous attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
- You have experience maintaining content calendars, content production processes, and managing content in a CMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field; or applicable work experience. A portfolio of writing/content samples required.
- Fully remote with office optional. You decide when you would like to work from home and when from the office.
- Flexible timings. You decide your work schedule.
- Health Insurance
- Paid leaves
- Market competitive salaries
- Insane learning and growth
- Free Co-Working Passes
- Bi-annual increments