Quadrant (An Appen Company) is a global leader in mobile location data, point-of-interest (POI) data, and corresponding compliance services. We map and authenticate geospatial data so our customers and partners can leverage reliable and authentic information to derive actionable insights and solve real-world issues.
We are looking for a creative content writer/marketer with 3-4 years of experience who is willing to learn and grow in a dynamic, multitasking marketing team.
You will get to hone your skills with hands-on experience in end-to-end marketing operations – writing, design, marketing automation, social media marketing, and more. You will also get the opportunities to work across all departments in a tight collaborative setting.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, internal interviews and tech collaborations)
- Write long form, short form content such as blogs, data sheets, case studies, ebooks, solution briefs etc.
- Write marketing copy for ads, webpages, emails, social media etc.
- Own the lifecycle of content – from writing to distribution, upkeep and maintenance.
- Do SEO research and update messaging to keep it as current as possible.
- Social media marketing.
- Website content upkeep and management.
- You will be working closely with the commercial and tech teams to develop content for Quadrant’s products.
- You will identify opportunities with external marketing programs with industry leading platforms – sponsored content, PR articles etc.
- You will get to learn the intricacies of running marketing programs on Hubspot and work in collaboration with excellent technical teams to grow as a seasoned marketer.
- You will take care of social media marketing and reporting.
- You will build email marketing campaigns for sales enablement.
Everyone starts somewhere! Although Quadrant provides necessary training and support to help you succeed as a marketer, we need you to have a solid foundation of content marketing. Preferably you should have
- Be a self-starter – be able to own a project and run with bare minimum guidance. Location intelligence is a niche industry with severe lack of quality content. Most often there will be no baseline to get started. An ideal candidate will be able to learn from existing material, make the right connection internally and find the required information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 3-4 years of hands-on writing experience preferably in the tech or data industry
- A good understanding of social media and B2B marketing operations is essential.
- A creative mindset and design affinity is essential for this job. Must be creative and have an eye for aesthetics and good design. Preferably be willing to branch out and contribute to design if/when needed.
- Knowledge or running a CMS/CRM is an additional bonus.
- Experience in design tool or Canva is also an additional bonus.
- Work From Anywhere(Remote work)
- Great Opportunity for Personal and Professional Development
- You will have the opportunity to work internationally, with an international team, and international clients
- You will have the chance to work on solving problems in Data-as-a-Service and AI sectors
- You will have the great opportunity to work in a high growth start-up culture
- You will get the opportunity to work with the top 8 of 10 tech companies in the US