We are Quadcode, a fintech company excelling in financial brokerage activities and delivering advanced financial products to our global clientele. Our flagship product, an internal trading platform, is offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to other brokers.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic IT Compliance specialist to join our team.
The ideal candidate should be proactive, energetic, and possess excellent communication skills, coupled with an analytical mindset and a flexible approach to work. This role involves taking on various responsibilities related to the development, maintenance, and enforcement of corporate IT and Security policies.
Tasks in the role
- Designing and implementing a user-friendly tool to efficiently manage and enforce corporate IT and Security policies;
- Regularly updating and maintaining policies to reflect changes in the regulatory landscape and emerging threats;
- Performing regular risk assessments, maintaining a comprehensive risk register;
- Developing and maintaining an asset register to track organizational assets;
- Conducting Business Impact Analysis to assess the potential impact of disruptions and report findings to the board;
- Creating an engaging policy awareness tool for staff to enhance understanding and compliance;
- Conducting regular awareness sessions to educate employees on IT and Security policies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field;
- Proven experience in IT compliance roles with a focus on policy development and risk management;
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practices;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to think critically and strategically;
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Fluency in English.
- Remote work model;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Currently, over 700 employees and service providers are stationed across our seven global offices located in the UK, Gibraltar, the UAE, the Bahamas, Australia, and the headquarters in Cyprus. By broadening its international presence, Quadcode not only offers a remote or hybrid work model but also presents a myriad of intriguing tasks and challenges for professionals like developers, market research analysts, and PR marketing specialists, among others.
Join us today, and let’s shape the future of fintech together!
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.