Product Marketing Manager
Pipe is the modern capital platform built to connect entrepreneurs and business owners to fast, frictionless, dilution-free financing. Pipe turns all forms of revenue into up-front working capital to help companies improve cash flow, scale operations, and grow on their terms.
Pipe is looking for a seasoned product marketer to help us shape the roadmap, drive launches, and lead adoption efforts for Pipe. You will help develop go-to-market strategies that drive adoption and sustain growth for new and existing products. You’ll collaborate with the VP of Growth and CMO to build the right value propositions, positioning, messaging, retention strategies, and overall product marketing that resonates with users. You’ll need a strong ability to monitor campaign performance using data, identify improvement areas, and generate and methodically test hypotheses.
You should feel comfortable thinking across several different product categories and deeply understand financial services. You must be well-organized and have experience driving cross-functional marketing programs and integrated campaigns. As a remote-first company, we place a very high value on communication, collaboration, and culture.
- Become an expert on our customers who they are, how they use our platform, and how to effectively roll out new features and changes to the different cohorts
- Build marketing programs to increase awareness and adoption of our products and services through product marketing channels like in-app messaging and lifecycle marketing tactics
- Coordinate with agencies and other teams such as product, sales, content, and comms to deliver a holistic approach that drives our business goals
- Understand and support our customers in-product; work cross-functionally to inform patterns and behaviors for both product and sales to understand our customers better
- Diligently manage projects, track against delivery timelines, and manage budgets
- Work with the VP of Growth to create and develop campaign creative and collateral for in-product communications
- Manage metrics to understand conversion and funnel efficiency inside the product funnel incrementally
- Understand the competitive landscapeknow the competition and how they are positioned
What We Value
- Minimum of 4+ years of marketing experience; B2B and/or financial services is a plus
- Experience with managing and scaling product marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and executing
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Ability to break down complex concepts so that they’re simple and clear
- Strong relationship-building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in tech companies where customer insight is paramount
- Data-driven approach
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Slack, HubSpot, Salesforce, Microsoft Office & GSuite
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
- Fintech experience is a plus, but not required!
If that sounds like you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you and exploring a potentially great fit for everyone!