Are you a seasoned software engineer with a passion for building products from start to finish? Do you thrive in a 100% remote work environment, where you can work on challenging problems with like-minded people? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at OnTheGoSystems!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building complete products from start to finish, working alongside other expert developers. We use different programming languages, frameworks, and tools, picking the best for each problem we’re addressing. You’ll work on mass-market SaaS products, used concurrently by thousands of people, and design for performance, stability, scalability, and easy maintenance.
Our Tech Stack
Our backend runs mostly on Ruby on Rails. For the front-end, we typically use React. For internal tools we use Python. And we encourage our developers to introduce the languages and tools that are best for each project we work on.
A Few Words About Us
At OnTheGoSystems, we’re all about creativity, autonomy, and responsibility. We empower our team members to take ownership of their work and reward results. We’ve been creating software for website developers and software translation since 2010.
Our products power over a million businesses, so you can be sure that your work will make a real difference.
We’re fully remote, which means you’ll have the flexibility to create your own work-life balance.
Our development team gets together in the European morning (9AM Central European Time) and collaborates during the day. We work Mondays to Fridays.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience building products from scratch and maintaining them
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members
- Curiosity and interest in trying new tools and solutions, especially as AI continues to transform the software development industry
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and applying new knowledge to their work.
- 100% remote position
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Paid sabbatical (yes, most people in our team stick with us for years!)
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe.
If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity to grow your career as a software engineer, in a company that values innovation and teamwork, apply today and join our dynamic team!