Nitka Technologies‘s developing software for customers in the US and Europe and brings together about 300 professionals from Eastern Europe, North and South America, Armenia, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
We are looking for an experienced Database Developer on a long-term project.
In this position you will be working on a challenging project of transforming complex distributed system used by one of a large equity trading companies in USA from desktop to web platform. Our customer is a leading global investment-management and research firm that offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services tailored to their clients’ unique needs.
You will work closely with team in United States applying your expertise to develop robust, scalable, resilient solution. You will communicate directly with developers and management of a client discussing project related topics.
We offer 100% full-time remote work with a flexible schedule.
- Maintenance, user Support and development of Middle Office application called TPS (Trading Processing System).
- Migration from Sybase to MSSQL.
- Analyze existing systems along with peers and put together requirements for new features or enhancements.
- Work with Systems Support teams to resolve user issues
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- On hands knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience as database architect
- Experience with DB level performance optimization
- Spoken English at Intermediate level and above for communication with the customer and the team
- Experience with Sybase is a plus
- Remote work
- Full-time (8 hours/day)
- Flexible schedule
- Attractive USD compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays