Nitka Technologies‘s developing software for customers in the US and Europe and brings together about 300 professionals from Eastern Europe, North and South America, Armenia, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer on a long-term project. The customer is an American real estate company.
About the project: the most visited site in the US for the sale, purchase, rental of real estate.
We offer 100% full-time remote work with a flexible schedule.
- 4+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience with Python and PySpark
- Understanding what Data Quality is and how to work with data
- Experience in building ETL processes, understanding how to test them and verify data validation
- Experience as a Data engineer / Data scientist
- Experience with data tools (Databricks, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, etc.)
- Experience with Teradata and SAP Business Objects preferred
- Snowflake experience preferred
- Spoken English at Intermediate level and above for communication with the customer and the team
- Remote work
- Full-time (8 hours/day)
- Flexible schedule, but presence at the workplace is required from 10 to 14 PST
- Attractive USD compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays