Nitka Technologies‘s developing software for customers in the US and Europe and brings together about 300 professionals from Eastern Europe, North and South America, Armenia, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst on a long-term project. The customer is an American real estate company.
The main task is to help build, advise, and orchestrate the development of its specific enterprise data warehouse platform on a big data platform (both data lake and
About the project: the most visited site in the US for the sale, purchase, rental of real estate.
We offer 100% full-time remote work with a flexible schedule.
- 5+ years of business systems experience within a consumer lending institution
5+ years of experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver projects
- Experience with the database side of line of business applications such as Workday, Loan Origination Systems such as Encompass, Salesforce CRM
- Agile/SCRUM or agile-variant software development methodologies, JIRA experience preferred.
- Hands on experience required with any one or more reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau, Airflow, DBT or other ETL tool
- Hands on experience with SQL & scripting ETL workflows
- Strong experience building, writing and executing test cases
- Spoken English at Intermediate level and above for communication with the customer and the team
- Remote work
- Full-time (8 hours/day)
- Flexible schedule, but presence at the workplace is required from 10 to 14 PST (Los Angeles time)
- Attractive USD compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays