Moro Tech is a proud member of Moro Global with presence in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium and Japan, while we continue to transform and grow.
We support organizations at every step of their business-journey, from planning to execution, by adopting a hands-on approach and providing a powerful mix of business strategy, technical domain expertise and data centric solutions.
If you are the type of person who is committed to achieving outstanding results, shows up as their whole self and values diversity and inclusion, then be sure to check the job description below ‘cause we are looking forward to meeting you!
The impact of the role:
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the future of the automotive industry. Together with your peers you will be defining the future connected services for one of the largest OEMs in the world.
As our Product Owner you will play a pivotal role in defining the product vision, aligning the product roadmap with strategic goals, and ensuring the successful deployment of projects.
On a given day, a Product Owner will:
- Have the ownership of our projects from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Engage with a diverse group of stakeholders and clients to define a clear project vision and align it with strategic direction.
- Create and maintain a delivery plan, while monitoring progress, deviations and dependencies.
- Set success metrics and feature roadmap to align with business goals and drive the roadmap to completion.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimal 5 years of proven experience working in the product management field.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Previous experience with project management tools, such as Jira, Confluence, MIRO.
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum/SAFe methodologies.
- Any previous experience of working within projects related to smart mobility or smart cities would be greatly appreciated.
- We are a multinational company, fluency in English is a must.
- We thrive through team collaboration, we are on the lookout for team players.
- We encourage everyone to think out of the box; curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies and evolve as an individual and as a team member is highly appreciated.
Benefits for you:
- We value each individual’s values and unique skill set:
- We offer a competitive remuneration package for what you bring in!
- We have all the right tools in place to enable your growth as our member, with performance feedback, Growth Plans, bi annual Salary Reviews and more!
- We take care of our people and value work life balance:
- We offer an advantageous Private Health insurance
- We offer extra paid time off per year
- We offer monthly Meal Vouchers
- We offer flexible working hours
- We have a people first approach and we are committed to providing our people the tools and power to thrive
- We offer an annual budget for training activities
- We offer Mac equipment
- We are location fluid with a work from anywhere mentality! Our offices offer a lot of collaboration spaces and is open for all of our Morotechies to come whenever they wish and collaborate in person!
Please note that benefits may vary based on the location.
A glimpse at our principles:
We move at the speed of culture. We are technologically and culturally agile, having the mindset -we call it entrepreneurial spirit- to transform, adapt, be flexible, in order to be updated and relevant, always.
We feel comfortable with the unknown. We have embraced uncertainty and we feel comfortable with the unknown, as there is no other way to create lasting growth and real impact.
We act with passion. We succeed with passion and we fail with passion. Everything we do, our daily tasks, our long-term projects, internally and externally, the way we are chasing our dreams and vision, we do it passionately.
We enjoy being diverse. We are committed to fostering an environment where we can celebrate and embrace our diversity and each person’s individuality so that people can bring their whole selves to work. A mosaic of personalities, views, perspectives, and crafts, is who we are. We wouldn’t have been the same otherwise. So simple.