We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
• Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
• Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
• Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Our platform is the largest provider of clinical psychedelic therapy in the world, first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted. 🚀
Literally Transform Lives ✨
Mental healthcare is a public health crisis that’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize medicine, software, and artful content to deliver powerful therapeutic experiences that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates 🧘🏽♀️🧘♂️
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact. As Performance Marketing Designer, you will revolutionize Mindbloom’s growth and forge a powerful path towards the mainstreaming of psychedelic therapy.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World 🌎
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Move psychedelic therapy from novel to mainstream
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
• Design performance-focused, scroll-stopping creatives for paid social assets
• Unleash your creativity and ingenuity by exploring and testing new paid social ad formats
• Dive into the world of narrative concepts, uncovering performance drivers to captivate audiences
• Craft assets that breathe life into the client lifecycle
• Elevate the client experience by crafting creative for engaging client surveys, captivating landing pages and compelling content for the checkout page
Sound Like You? 🎧
• Experience: A stellar track record of crafting captivating paid social ad content on Facebook and Instagram
• Full Stack Performance Designer: You leverage tools such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom to develop video and static performance creative that raises the bar
• Balances Growth, Regulatory Practices and Brand: You understand how to balance design principles that drive paid social performance while following regulatory and brand guidelines
• Scrappy, Analytical, Efficient: You excel at producing high-quality assets in an extremely fast paced environment You exhibit a deep understanding of performance marketing and create data-driven hypotheses and analyze results.
• Mission-Obsessed: You have a personal connection to our mission
• Remote-able: You excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
• Makes Exceptional Decisions: You use rigor, data, and speed to make intentional decisions
• Practices Intellectual Honesty: You seek and speak the truth directly and possess high courage and low ego
• Cultivates Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work and practice positivity
• Focus: You practice deep work, say no often, and do less, better
• Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
• Unlimited Vacation: Take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with friends and family
• Wellbeing: Steeply discounted Mindbloom products and services for you and your immediate family
• Culture: Epic annual company retreat and annual department offsite
• Freedom: Design your own workday – we’ve been remote-first, asynchronous from founding
• Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, standing desk, co-working space, etc.)
• Retirement: Employer sponsored 401k plan so you can save for your future
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.