What We Are
We’re a collection of enterprise solutions that redefine the digital restaurant experience. You might find us a little biased but not in this category. We’re badass, all day, everyday — and that comes down to our mission and initiatives. We take restaurants and build out the whole package. We’re the OG 3rd-party delivery platform hate-club, putting money and data back into our clients pockets. We’re the new age tech nerds that build out performance tools to drive guests to restaurants and only restaurants. We’re all from the restaurant industry. We know what we wanted, needed and never got.
Lunchbox is for restaurateurs by restaurateurs & we’re shouting that from the rooftops. We’re led by food people who care. We regularly launch stuff that helps the industry. We roll up our sleeves and get dirty.
It’s also important to note that we raised the largest Series A in FoodTech ($22 million) and most recently raised a Series B ($50 million), led by Coatue.
What We’re Not
Well, we’re not Grubhub. Not Seamless. Sure in the hell not UberEats. We’re not charging our clients a 30% commission on sales and we’re definitely not gatekeeping data. We leave all that for the 3rd-party platforms to do.
Lunchbox is looking for a Head of Marketing to own marketing across a wide range of areas, including content, studio, brand, and demand generation. Because we are a startup, you will have the unique opportunity to develop marketing strategy, shape the direction of all marketing activities, and bring your innovative ideas to life. This role will be very sales-adjacent, and therefore, we are looking for someone with experience working closely with sales.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a passionate marketing team with a diverse array of skills and specialties, directing activities that advance up to larger-scale marketing goals.
- Measure and report performance on all marketing initiatives, assessing against company goals and making recommendations and insights for future optimization.
- Define and track annual Marketing Budget.
- Collaborate and partner with senior leadership, cross-functional teams, and external creative agencies to strengthen our brand and drive revenue growth.
- Become a partner to sales, ensuring that all marketing activities support sales initiatives and top prospects.
What We’re Looking For
Must Have Qualifications:
Must Have Qualifications:
A marketing generalist, with 8+ years of experience and knowledge that spans across all areas of specialization within the marketing field.
Demand gen and ABM experience.
Experience working alongside sales, or in a sales-adjacent capacity.
Experience managing a team.
Track record of achieving ambitious and aggressive growth targets in a fast-growing startup environment.
A great communicator, with the ability to instill confidence and influence key stakeholders.
Subject matter expertise in B2B marketing
Creative, analytical, and strategic thinker.
- Restaurant experience is a huge plus!
Proven track record of being gritty and scrappy, with a massive drive to hustle and get things done!
Some Awesome Benefits:
- 100% Remote and a generous stipend to set up your workspace
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Online mental health therapy — we make wellness a priority!
- Unlimited PTO from day one and paid leave for all new parents
- Annual professional development stipend
- The coolest perk ever — we’ll pay for any food-related tattoo!
Lunchbox’s biggest asset is our people. We work to shape an equitable and inclusive culture that amplifies voices, fuels performance and collaboration, and fosters a sense of trust and belonging for all. We know that, similar to the restaurant industry that we serve, different views and experiences are advantages, and help us drive better business. We strive for the awareness, education, celebration, and recognition of not only our people but for diversity, inclusion, and equity across our organization.
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This means, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.