Jooble is a Ukrainian product IT company that ranks in the top 10 most visited websites in the world in the Jobs and Employment segment. The company’s main product is a job search website, which is used by around 90 million users in 69 countries around the world each month, both employers and job seekers. In addition, Jooble is developing an ecosystem of related products and investing in startups based on employment through Jooble Venture Lab.
Jooble is a remote-first company with 355 professionals who live in 24 countries and speak 25 languages. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are!
We are looking for a role to build our product — Jooble Job Aggregator
- Jooble.org is the main product. We gather vacancies from 140 000 sources, including corporate websites, social networks, classifieds, and other resources. This product is available in 69 countries.
- Our user is a job seeker whom we help find a relevant job opportunity.
- Our client is the marketing manager from a job board whom we give an opportunity to attract job seekers.
- Our partners` websites help us increase traffic volume by posting our vacancies/widgets. Users visit our website, while partners receive rewards.
We seek a talented and motivated Junior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in supporting our Machine Learning and Big Data initiatives. As a member of our Search Engine team, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new systems, maintain and optimise existing models and pipelines, and ensure high data quality.
- Integrate SOTA machine learning frameworks to the production environment;
- Design, develop and launch efficient and reliable ETL data pipelines;
- Optimize existing pipelines and maintain all domain-related data pipelines;
- Partner with machine learning engineers to understand data needs and build high-performance scalable data warehouses;
- Intelligently designed data models for optimal storage and retrieval;
- Deploy inclusive data quality checks to ensure the accuracy of data;
- Work closely with the DevOps team to integrate CI/CD into existing services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Ability to estimate the complexity of base algorithms;
- Strong background in statistics and math;
- Understanding what the OOP and Design Patterns are;
- Experience with Linux systems and administration tools, Bash and Shell scripting;
- Basic knowledge of machine learning algorithms is a plus;
- A willingness to learn and apply new cutting-edge technologies in information retrieval, big data and data science fields.
What makes work at Jooble comfortable?
Work from anywhere
All employees can work in the office or remotely. Also, we have hubs and offices. Everyone who is abroad can visit our space in Warsaw. For those in Ukraine, you can visit offices in Kyiv and Lutsk. The company provides all the necessary work equipment, whether you work in the office or remotely.
Flexible working hours
The 8-hour working day and you choose when to start. What matters to us is the result, not the number of hours spent at the workplace.
We cover the cost of training, courses, webinars.
We provide health insurance for everyone who has worked for more than 3 months. For colleagues who are abroad, financial support is provided in case of medical expenses.
We are cooperating with the well-being service. It provides employees with psychological consultations or a 50% discount on different psychologists’ services.
Vacation and Sick Leave
24 days of annual leave, paid sick days, + the possibility to take 4 additional sick days without a medical certificate.
There is always a fantastic team behind a successful project. We’d really like our people to feel that Jooble’s workplace promotes freedom, respect, support, and honesty. We always give feedback to each other, and we believe it helps us develop personally and our products in general.
Ukraine is the capital of great people!
From the first day of the war, Jooble actively supports and organises fundraisings. Our colleagues protect our country and volunteer what is, for sure, important efforts for Ukraine today.
If, in the job description, you see yourself and really want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV, and our recruiter will reach you.