Intuition Machines provides machine learning-driven products and services to many of the largest companies in the world. We are currently the Largest Independent CAPTCHA service, protecting over 20% of the internet and securing billions of monthly transactions with hCaptcha.com, a world-class humanity detection service. The hCaptcha Enterprise solution has also become the most popular independent solution for large enterprises, online services, public clouds, and firewall providers, and has been deployed by many of the world’s largest companies.
Our organization is highly customer-focused, so you should be comfortable interacting directly with large enterprise customers and startups alike when necessary, in conjunction with our product, customer success, and sales teams.
What will you do:
- developing and maintaining SOC security automation capabilities including scripts, integrations and tools
- interfacing with Security Researchers in our bug bounty program
- owning the vulnerability management program for our software technology stack
- conducting in-depth research on tools or services that aid threat actors to bypass our bot detection solutions.
- providing our security product portfolio towards the best security posture to provide our customers with
- maintaining an up-to-date knowledge base of threat intelligence, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, bot management, adversarial research and captchas
- analyzing customer traffic as well as systems and customizing our security solutions
- collaborating with the Security Analysts in the demanding security investigations
- owning the technical aspects of integration (configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, go-live) of our Security Solutions
- identifying new standards and technologies that could impact our security products accuracy
What we are looking for:
- 5-8 years full time development experience in Web Frontend / JS / Web APIs / Python
- great understanding of integrating security into build, deployment and test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production
- great understanding of Web Security paradigms, including OWASP project
- hands-on experience and proficiency in API test automation and standardization is a great plus
- experience in bug bounty programs and own public CVEs research related to web applications is a great plus
- exposure to modern web browser security design, web architecture, network protocols and web automation frameworks is a great plus
- experience developing bot-nets and white hat hacking is a great plus
- interest in analyzing industry trends and market demands to recommend product enhancements and new sources of intelligence
- great collaborator and communicator, be curious and want to innovate
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What do we offer:
- inspiring work environment with great, competent and humble colleagues
- exposure to bleeding edge technology stack, including cloud, security and machine learning
- work with one of the most innovative bot management platforms in the world
- fully remote work, 100% from anywhere in the world #LI-Remote
- rolling contract with competitive salary
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!