What this is all about
We are a global company focused on developing the best fulfillment & delivery technology in the world. We provide leading retailers such as Walmart, Falabella and HEB with advanced software solutions to conquer the ecommerce market through flawless operations.
Our technology is designed to operate at a large scale, driving cost efficiencies and providing the most delightful digital customer experience, in line with the best providers in the world. We strive to help traditional retailers take on the digital world in just a few days.
Instaleap has been growing fast over the past two years despite its (at the time) nearly sole product focus. With what is now a leading technology and distinguishing product in the space, it’s time to scale our growth efforts.
What we bring to the table
A growing organization with beautiful (remote if desired) positions and possibilities for personal development.
A challenging job that’ll be at the core of our growth ambition.
Rock-solid onboarding that’ll set you up for success in your job.
Mentoring and coaching by experienced SaaS leaders can help you elevate your career.
Great salary and compensation.
Remote work: We are a global team!
Flexible hours: We trust in your work and abilities.
Access to E-learning platforms / Educational Budget: We support our workers to achieve success.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience.
- Good knowledge of design patterns, architectures, OOP, and functional programming.
- Good knowledge of how to work with REST APIs, GraphQL, Cypress/Testing library, and Styled components.
- Good knowledge in frameworks like Reactjs and/or Angular, Vue, Svelte
- Skilled at building user-facing software and supporting systems and libraries for the web.
- You can handle full-stack projects and can build a minimum working product quickly.
- Knowledge about different dev approaches and/or methodologies like TDD, BDD, Agile, Trunk-based dev
- Research, diagnose, and fix errors and issues.
- Manage and maintain existing solutions.
- Create user interfaces that the customer can use effectively