We are looking for a Talent Sourcer / Scout to join the immersive. team.
This is with the immersive. team so is a fully remote role. (We’ve posted this as UK employment, it can be anywhere).
With an expanding portfolio of clients, we need additional sourcing support to cover European hiring, joining a team based in 5 countries.
Working with the immersive. team you are going to manage the first stage of our recruiting process for our clients.
Join us and you are going to be busy…
- Working closely with talent acquisition partners and hiring managers to understand their specific needs and drive recruitment processes from end to end and thinking about the candidate experience.
- You’ll be treated like a grown-up, with autonomy to try new things but be accountable for your work with transparent, regular reporting.
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github etc.)
- Crafting, sending and reviewing the success of recruiting emails (You’ll use one of our tools to help you with this)
- Proactively Identify and engage with high calibre, passive candidates, maintaining talent pools that actually work as well as developing appropriate engagement channels for candidates
- You will deliver an amazing and authentic candidate experience – pushing the client into doing the best thing for candidates, delivering real feedback and transparency
- You need to be comfortable with a broad list of roles – we are not expecting deep dive knowledge, it’s the method to your sourcing we are looking for hiring commercial, technical and HR roles for our demanding clients
- Demonstrable experience of different sourcing methods, and the ability to source for a high volume of roles, from junior to exec level and within different domains and agreed timeframes
- Ability to think creatively – walk in the shoes of our candidates
- Ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity
- Experience in a collaborative environment and getting things done at pace
- Approachable, adaptable, resilient and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong relationship building skills that enable you to work with people at all levels
- Proactive style in seeking out potential challenges or hiring needs
As a business, we have a core set of principles that we use as a guide to our working lives. Whilst we are driven by the needs of our clients, we need to retain our own culture, our way of doing things, to remain immersive:
- Work quickly, it’s what your customers expect
- You don’t dwell on your mistakes, it wastes time, learn from them
- You are constantly assessing your priorities, focus on the important
- You Plan and prepare for pace
Dive Right In
- You understand you are the company and have the opportunity to improve it
- You own your own time at work and efficiently optimise it
- You recognise your growth is led, first and foremost, by you
- You commit and deliver on your promise
- You make time to help, teach and share knowledge
- You go the extra mile for the customer
- You are reliable and dependable
- You think like your customer, you are your customer
- You are all in
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from anyone interested in joining. We do not discriminate against Race, Religion, Sex, Nationality, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Age or Disabilities.