The Role: Copywriter
HumanCentric was founded in 2015 and is a profitable, high-growth, eCommerce brand. We design products that help our customers optimize their businesses and home offices to create a well-designed and comfortable space for both work and play. We ship hundreds of orders each day to customers around the world, and are run by a small and driven team who makes it all come together.
About the Position:
We are seeking a talented and creative copywriter to join our e-commerce brand. You will be responsible for writing engaging and compelling copy for a variety of platforms including product descriptions, blog articles, website copy, email campaigns, and social media posts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and a strong understanding of the e-commerce landscape.
As our copywriter, you will be an integral part of our overall content marketing efforts to support our growth initiatives.
This is a 100% remote position, and we are open to both domestic and international candidates. All communications will be in English, so you must be fluent in both verbal and written English.
Who we’re looking for:
To be a fit for this job, you must have…
- Experience creating content that is optimized for SEO as well as conversions;
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to write in a variety of styles and tones;
- Great time management skills, be reliable and able to meet all deliverable deadlines;
- A good attitude working in a team/collaborative environment;
- Great communication skills;
- A well-rounded writing portfolio that includes written content of all kinds (blog articles, guides, YouTube video descriptions, email drip campaigns, etc).
Had you been with us last month, you would have…
- Helped HumanCentric create PDF guides, blog articles, and other SEO optimized content to be published in a variety of different channels.
Qualities that will make you a good fit for HumanCentric
- Technology Fluency. You can learn a new application faster than almost anyone around you.
- Independence and Efficiency. You get things done faster than your peers, and are always improving your execution. You have the right information at your fingertips because you planned in advance. You can independently manage a huge backlog by identifying actions from high-level objectives and prioritizing intelligently. You follow through on all your commitments, on time.
- Humility. If it’s part of running and building the business, nothing is outside your job description. And that’s something you value and appreciate.
- Respect. We treat customers, vendors, and each other with tremendous respect and sincere appreciation. They are people first, and business partners second.
- Balanced Intensity. You approach your work with intensity, but you’re an easy person to be around.
- Clear Communication. Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication skills. You get your point across effectively and know how to focus on the right things.
What to expect from us?
Here’s a quick overview of our recruiting process:
- You apply on this job posting, filling out the questionnaire.
1. a. You take a 15 min skills assessment (optional)
- We evaluate your application (up to 2 weeks).
- You move on to meet a member of our Recruiting team for a quick 15-min chat if you’re selected.
- You participate in a Technical Interview (this step may involve a Trial Task)
- You move on to meet the Hiring Manager for a 30-min interview. You’ll get to ask all the questions you have and learn more of the role you’ll fill.
- Welcome to HumanCentric’s team!