Who we are
EMURGO is the official commercial and venture arm of the Cardano Blockchain, a smart contract platform with advanced security assurance – Currently Top 3 of decentralized smart contract platforms and Top 10 of all cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.
As a founding member of the Cardano protocol, EMURGO develops, supports, and incubates commercial opportunities and helps integrate businesses into the blockchain ecosystem.
Our vision is to become a pioneer of the trading revolution, and to create a sustainable, long-lasting business enterprise. Our values are trust, teamwork, laser focus, grit and decisive action taking.
Why should you consider joining us?
- Be a pioneer and blaze your path in a rapidly evolving industry
- Unparalleled learning, with both professional and personal growth opportunities
- EMURGO is financially stable and well placed for sustainable expansion
Our products and services includes:
- Yoroi Wallet, one of the most used wallet /web3 wallet in the Cardano ecosystem with more than 500,000 active users
- Academy, Global learning solutions company bringing Cardano Blockchain Education to businesses and developers
We are looking for a Technical Lead for Front-End Development that will help us lead and mentor our front end development team. The team is responsible for front development for our new products in the blockchain space and help us add new features for some of our current projects, like our crypto wallet Yoroi, our Stablecoin Project, and some new stealth projects that we are starting to work on.
Yoroi is a light wallet for Cardano. It’s secure, fast, and simple. It’s one of the most used in the Cardano ecosystem, and we have more than 500,000 active users.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with business, product and other engineering teams to deliver the front-end solutions
- Be a hands-on mentor to the front-end developers, lead the team in design and development.
- Actively participate in developing API specifications (Swagger/Open API) and in testing the APIs
- Work with fellow technical leads to continuously improve the speed and quality of the software delivery
- Facilitate innovation through nurturing, coaching and challenging the team members
- Lead the transition of team and products as Web 3.0 evolves
What you bring to EMURGO
- 7+ years of experience in Software development with at least 2 years of technical leadership
- 5+ years of experience in React Native/React (preferable) and other web and mobile technology experience (breadth and depth)
- Deep knowledge of broad spectrum of Web 2.0 technologies
- Proficiency in API architecture and best practices
- Knowledge of current state of Web 3.0 technologies
- Good knowledge of software development best practices
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Web 3.0
- User-level experience with blockchain applications (ex: wallets, dApps, staking, etc.)
- Understanding of blockchain fundamentals