Location: Anywhere… We’re looking for a global team for a global platform with the option of an EMEA base if required.
DoubleCloud are looking for a Product Manager who’s passionate about working with data and excited to build a product for the most complex and high scale of data solutions (handling billions of records), whilst working with the most innovative organizations in the world today. You’ll be helping grow a new product and business in a startup-like agile rhythm.
About DoubleCloud And Our Mission:
DoubleCloud are the creators of the first ever managed ClickHouse service, currently servicing over 500 customers
We’re proud that our engineers are, and have always been, significant contributors to leading open-source technologies such as ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, Odyssey, WAL-G, and many, many others.
Since 2021, we’ve worked with over a hundred companies to help crunch their analytics with industry leading data tools such as Clickhouse, BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL, Postgres and Kafka.
As a result, we’ve created a cutting-edge data platform that offers businesses a fully managed, end-to-end modern data stack with real-time analytics all built on opensource technologies such as Clickhouse, Kafka, etc.
DoubleClouds proprietary platform empowers data engineers to focus on what they love… building awesome solutions… instead of having to waste time on repetitive tasks related to scaling demand up or down, installing updates, deploying additional software and all the other boring but necessary admin that comes with data technologies (our clients can do this because of the awesome automation you’ll be building into our platform).
DoubleCloud is an early-stage startup, incorporated in Germany (Berlin) and the USA (Boston) with over forty people as of today, but the team is growing fast and we want you to be a part of that growth!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Find and create growth opportunities via new functionality of our platform, new products, new markets, new industries and new business models.
- Research potential markets and share back insights and trends with the product and business teams
- Be the go-to of the product team and help to form the product roadmap.
- Help build strategic partnerships to grow the portfolio of our services
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of business-to-business (B2B) business development or product management
- 2+ years of experience in (B2B) software, including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies
- Track record of experience working with EMEA, or APAC markets
- Fluent English, ability to talk to customers and partners at any decision-making level
- You know how to build a hypothesis and test it
What would be nice to have:
- MBA is a plus
- Experience working with data technologies stack, preferably open-source like Kafka, PostgreSQL; ETL products and services or Bigquery, Redshift, or similar.
- You have entrepreneurial experience or you worked in a high-growth startup
- You know how to work with a virtual team, and generally you thrive in a startup environment with lots of uncertainty
We’re all here to build the best possible platform that offers our customers the most value for their money. To achieve this, we work as a team in a startup-like agile rhythm. We help and inspire each other, try new things and learn new lessons. We’re here for each other, and we ensure each individual has everything they need to reach their goals.
DoubleCloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Simply put, we don’t discriminate. That means we treat everyone with respect. Diversity, equality and inclusion are not only important to our Talent Team but form the bedrock of DoubleCloud’s founding principles.
We’re a globally diverse team full of positive vibes and love it that way.
To reward our employees for the great work, they’re doing, we offer several perks and benefits, including:
- Exceptional medical benefits and well being perks
- Paid parental leave
- Personal and career development courses
- For WFH: Home office expenses reimbursement options
- For remote coworking: office space or coworking expenses reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and paid sick leaves
- Retirement plan
- And plenty more…
Get in touch or share this Job Description with someone you think may be interested.