Who we are:
DevGrid is a top-tier software consulting company based in the UK, with a development hub in Brazil and operations spanning Europe and the US. We believe that world-class software can only be created by a motivated and enthusiastic team in an environment that fosters creativity and free thinking. Established in 2015, our goal is to drive innovation and digital transformation by combining our robust business culture and exceptional engineers with forward-thinking business insights.
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking a talented and experienced professional to join our international team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for those looking to work in a dynamic environment and be part of a high-performing international team, offering ample opportunities for growth and development in technical and interpersonal skills. We are searching for an energetic, driven, and articulate team player who is truly passionate about their work.
What you’ll be doing:
– Building and setting up development tools and services infrastructure;
– Build, test, and maintain end-to-end CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps services, including Azure Pipelines, Azure Repos, and Azure Artifacts;
– Employ knowledge in container orchestration and security to ensure systems are reliable and safe;
– Resolution of problems within an agile team;
– Knowledge of Databricks, Snowflake, or Couchbase;
– Experience/ knowledge in CI/ CD, Azure DevOps services, Azure Pipelines, Azure Repos and Azure Artifacts;
– Advanced English, spoken and written;
– Intermediate to advanced Spanish, spoken and written;
– Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related field;
– Experience working with international, cross-functional, and remote teams;
– Excellent written and oral communication skills;
What we provide:
– Contract-based hiring;
– Full-time opportunity (40 hours per week);
– Flexible scheduling;
– 100% remote work/home office;
– Performance-based bonuses tied to achievements and deliverables;
– Open and flexible time-off policy;
– Supportive and collaborative work environment;
– Equipment program;
– Paid days off per year + holidays (variable) + recess days;
– Sponsorship program for relevant courses and training.
**All DevGrid positions are open to individuals from all backgrounds (including all races, colors, nationalities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, or any other applicable characteristics), promoting equal opportunities and affirmative action.
If you’re interested in the job opening and our mission, come join us on this journey!
Live long and prosper to all! 🖖🚀
For more information, visit: