About DECA Games
We believe that games should be played for decades but many are abandoned even when a loyal community is screaming to keep them alive. DECA specializes in acquiring games from other developers and reinvigorating them to continue to entertain for decades. When other studios see an old game, we see an amazing set of problems to solve and a huge opportunity.
DECA is a remote company with over 250 people in over 26 countries globally. DECA has been profitable since our inception in 2016. DECA is also a part of the Embracer Group, the largest public gaming company in Europe.
About our culture
We’ve managed to maintain a small company feel with the stability and resources of a much larger one. We fully believe in the flexibility of a remote workplace. Team members are trusted to manage their time and get things done independently. We believe that egos and politics need to be checked at the virtual door. That means no jerks are allowed, that no job is too small for anyone, and an openness to help and learn from each other is required. We love the challenge of working within constraints and love when we succeed as a team. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world in the CET timezone (9 am – 6 pm CET).
About the role
We are looking for an ASO Specialist to join the Marketing department team with all of our games. You’ll constantly work on increasing ASO performance for paid and organic traffic. We care a lot about performance, thus we’ll provide clear and actionable goals.
- Develop, manage and execute ASO optimization strategies across ios and Android stores to increase conversion rate and store page traffic.
- Accountable for ASO performance:
- It means KPI ownership: Store page conversion rate, organic acquisition.
- It means Listing ownership: Localisations and custom store pages.
- Optimize visual assets: Icons, screenshots, and app preview videos.
- It means producing creative briefs to enhance and optimize app store creatives.
- It means the creation and localization of all content for store pages
- Optimize text assets: name, descriptions.
- It means keyword research and optimization to improve store visibility.
- It means competitor research.
- Experience in ASO field 1+ year.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and working well independently.
- Data-driven approach. Understanding performance tracking techniques
- Design Skills: A keen sense for stand out visual communication
- Deep understanding of all core game and business KPIs, and how they impact each other.
- Understanding player lifecycle from discoverability/awareness, click, install conversion, onboarding, engagement, and monetization.
- Open Minded and Innovative: Be comfortable collecting information and feedback from across the business, come up with or identify innovative ideas, and convert thoughts into actions in a structured manner.
As BIG plus:
- Experience as UA manager.
- Experience as ASO artist.
- Remote first company culture
- Flexible work hours to support a personal work-life balance.
- Weekly remote Embodiment@Work breathing and workout exercises.
- Working in a multicultural environment with people from over 25 different countries.
- Flat hierarchies with open door policy.