Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Remote working option
- Working on the latest tech
Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech market leader
CoverGo has developed a fully configurable, modular, no-code, enterprise-grade insurance platform to enable digital insurance transformation.
- CoverGo is a leading provider of cutting-edge technology to the insurance industry
- We also won the Insurtech of the year award 2021 in Asia
- We work with insurers, banks, brokers, bancassurance, MGAs
- We’re an international team, with members working remotely all over the world (HongKong, Vietnam, Thailand, Canada, Russia, Czech Republic, France, Philippines)
- We work with enterprise clients such as Techcombank, Chubb, Dai Ichi, MSIG and many more. We have clients in Asia Pacific as well as in Americas
- We are fully funded and backed by investors
- We have offices in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore
What you will do:
- Work with clients and technical resources to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry or Insuretech is a must.
- Basic understanding of technical development cycle of mobile application or web portals
- Experience participating in successful projects with cross-functional teams
- Agile/Scrum Framework for Project Planning & Release Management is a must
- Ability to understand complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Business analysis skills including facilitation, process documentation, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing
- Strong organizational/time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines within defined timeframes
- Performing/interpreting requirement analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Design and document new process and system changes
- Minimum supervision needed
What we need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a BA role
- A degree in Business, IT or any relevant field
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry or Insurtech is a must.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in an Agile and/or Scrum environment is a must.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Technical Writing and Other languages (Chinese) is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Full-remote employment, work from anywhere
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid annual leave
- Employee stock options
- Performance bonus
- Performance review 2x a year
- Company activities
- Training and Development Plan