WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with media queries
- A knowledge of CSS platforms such as Twitter’s Bootstrap
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress, BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Building websites with WordPress, extending and developing plugins and themes
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren’t met.
*Starting base pay in the US states of California, New York, Washington and Colorado for this position ranges between $15 – $35 per hour