Who We Are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Creative Director at BairesDev
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our Marketing team and lead the creative development of our Brand strategy. This professional will be responsible for ensuring its everyday implementation through multiple touchpoints, and through a deep understanding of the client and our target market, help to achieve profit and maximize the brand’s long-term potential.
What You’ll Do:
– Build and lead a team of creative professionals with backgrounds in copywriting, motion graphics, social and web design, and video production/editing, setting creative goals and vision for the brand, and delivering top-of-the-line creative strategies.
– Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message and translate our messaging needs into great creative experiences, anticipating consumer trends, and keeping the brand up to date.
– Demonstrate creativity through leadership, keeping ahead of trends, assessing new data, keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques and digital technology developments, and providing proactive inspiration and recommendations.
– Manage the creative process from concept to completion, translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies, and leading the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
– Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications, shaping brand standards, and creating procedures that ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals and products are brand appropriate.
– Develop and influence brand initiatives ensuring consistency with the tone of voice and brand messaging, developing, executing, and tracking collateral materials for both internal and external purposes.
– Select and manage potential external vendors and agencies that provide specializations that go outside the core competencies of the in-house team.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Proven work experience as a Creative Director, with a positive track record in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
– Experience in managing a high-performance team, with excellent analytical and project management skills.
– Experience in B2B service marketing.
– Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
– Creativity, strategic thinking, and trend savviness, with a deep understanding of how all current digital marketing channels work.
– Highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented, with strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
– Versatile, goal-oriented, driven, proactive, and experienced in networking and influencing decision-makers.
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!Apply now