Who We Are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Creative Copywriter at BairesDev
We are looking for an experienced Creative Copywriter to join our Marketing team and lead the creative copywriting of our Brand strategy. This professional will be responsible for ensuring its everyday implementation through multiple touchpoints, and through a deep understanding of the client and our target market, help to achieve profit and maximize the brand’s long-term potential.
What You’ll Do:
– Manage the copywriting creative process from concept to completion, translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
– Collaborate with communications teams to brainstorm, develop and produce a variety of marketing materials, and write clear, compelling, and error-free copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters) that reflect the company’s voice.
– Interpret creative direction and technical information and turn them into persuasive and engaging copy concepts, conducting high-quality research and interviews
– Edit and proofread copy as needed
– Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach, anticipating consumer trends, and keeping the brand up to date.
– Develop and execute copy for marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message, developing and influencing brand initiatives ensuring consistency with the tone of voice and brand messaging.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– Proven work experience as a Creative Copywriter, with a rich and diverse portfolio and a positive track record in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
– Experience in managing a high-performance team, with excellent analytical and project management skills.
– Experience in B2B service marketing.
– Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
– Creativity, strategic thinking, and trend savviness, with a deep understanding of how all current digital marketing channels work.
– Highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented, with strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
Versatile, goal-oriented, driven, proactive, and experienced in networking and influencing decision-makers.
– Advanced English level (Native English is a plus).
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!Apply now