Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We’re looking for experienced Android Developers passionate about building amazing crypto products that people love and excited to deliver the next generation of our Trust Wallet application.
- Participate in the development of client-server solutions for mobile platforms
- Create and troubleshoot the code, participate in designing solution architecture
- Research new technologies, platforms and development tools
- Be a part of a highly skilled and creative development team
- At least 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin and Java, Android SDK
- Experience writing auto tests
- Ability to solve problems independently, without constant mentoring
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Understanding the principles of building multi-threaded applications
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI)
- Experience with git and gitflow, gradle understanding
- Experience with Realm, SQLite Databases
- Android Architecture components
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
Why work at Trust Wallet?
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent, in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits.
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
Apply today to join our team in building the world’s most trusted and secure crypto wallet and enable a decentralized future for everyone.
Trust Wallet is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.