Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That’s it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
Reporting to the Director, Compensation & Benefits, Athletic Greens is seeking support on its People Team for an ambitious Compensation Analyst, who will support the company’s compensation and benefits practices, on a global level. This individual will assist in the research, analysis, design, implementation, and administration of key compensation programs and human resource-focused initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and organizational needs and has recent experience building compensation structures and incentive plans, with solid business acumen. To be effective in this position you will establish a healthy balance between employee remuneration and the company’s financial performance, as well as give input on headcount, budgets, and efficient company spend on people & benefits.
We’re looking for someone who can successfully navigate through a high-volume of critical needs while not skipping a beat, and who can work collaboratively across different work streams in varying geographies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support the company’s key compensation cycles and initiatives including, but not limited to, merit, performance based-compensation, short and long-term incentive programs.
- Assess jobs and their respective duties to determine classification, level, and budgeted salary ranges, providing insights and recommendations to hiring managers and Finance partners.
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepare and maintain job classifications and salary scales, supporting data entry and changes in AG’s market data platform (Radford).
- Gather data from market-based compensation surveys and utilize spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends; present data findings as applicable.
- Conduct data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and requisition budgets.
- Utilize employee feedback and research of employee benefits in similar industries, share recommended changes or updates to the AG’s existing benefits or policies.
- Support the Director of Compensation to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization; facilitates implementation and enrollment for insurance and retirement plans.
- Provides additional HR Generalist support including but not limited data entry, contract review, compliance activities, audits, and cultural initiatives, as needed.
- Advise management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures.
- Completes ad-hoc reports, models and projects as they may arise.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- HRCI, SHRM, or WAW Certifications preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as a compensation analyst required.
- Prior experience supporting benefits planning and implementation is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality, and appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in forming relationships with and working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, in a remote-first or remote-only environment that consists of multiple geography and multiple time zones.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership for outcomes while prioritizing and juggling multiple projects.
- Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Google Drive, and project management tools such as Asana.
- Proficient with Excel and data consolidation techniques.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has ben implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.