This role is fully remote with a preference for candidates in the Eastern Time zone.
Who we are
Archilogic is the premier infrastructure platform for interior space. We help our clients scale their applications by making spatial data easy to import, manipulate, and integrate.
As a team of technologists that have been pushing the envelope across the building industry, we bring our experience into every decision we make. Our backgrounds vary from architecture, software engineering, and data science to real estate and development, design, and more.
The world has witnessed an explosion of location-aware applications and experiences made possible by mapping platforms. We think the next explosion of innovation will happen in interior space, and Archilogic is the premier platform for making that possible.
We move data about interior space out of the domain of “experts” and make it useful and accessible for everyone that needs it. We live for the moment when people realize that they have what it takes to innovate in interior space – even without a team of architects. And we’re on a mission to consistently add value for them at every turn.
Archilogic is a remote-first, globally distributed team with members spread across the world -from Athens to New York and San Francisco to Poland.
If you’re ready to be part of the team taking on the building-design-software giants of yesteryear, we’d love to work with you and make it happen.
About this role
This is an opportunity to shape the Archilogic team of the future. You’ll be empowered to provide innovative ideas to grow our team with the best global talent. We are looking for someone who’s results-oriented and gets things done but is also thoughtful and strategic.
You will be responsible for communicating the Archilogic story and value proposition, and creating an amazing candidate experience while guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are driven, eager, and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
You’ll support the full recruitment cycle primarily for the go-to-market (sales, business development, marketing, and customer success) roles at Archilogic. This means working hand-in-hand with the heads of each department to find successful candidates who align with our values and enhance the Archilogic culture.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to closing candidates and successful start
- Work with Archilogic’s Head of Talent on talent strategy, growth plans, interview best practices, and effective recruiting processes
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, create attractive job descriptions, and implement the recruiting strategy for each role that will help us to meet our hiring goals with transparent communication and reporting along the way
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates (talent community) using effective sourcing strategies and relationship building
- Leverage social media to build employer brand and promote the Archilogic reputation as a “best place to work”
- Screen and interview candidates against the job’s established scorecard, and guide them through the hiring process with a focus on creating a positive candidate experience
- Use feedback, metrics, and KPIs to identify where to improve and where to double down on effective efforts
- Prepare effective recruitment materials and messaging, post jobs to appropriate channels including job boards and social media, and promote new roles internally and externally
- Contribute to other people team projects related to attraction and retention as bandwidth allows
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of demonstrated success as a full cycle recruiter with a concentration in GTM recruiting (sales, marketing, business development, and customer success) at a tech company either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter; experience at a SaaS startup is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to screen candidates, capture quality screening notes in the ATS, and own the process across hiring workflows
- Experience building and driving various talent-sourcing initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches, and cutting-edge sourcing software/tools
- Experience hiring for various departments in an organization, technical and non-technical
- Knowledge of industry-leading recruitment practices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Business level proficiency in English communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working with a remote, global workforce
- Flexible schedule
- 100% remote