We are looking for a Panel Procurement Specialist (m/f/d) to join our growing Research Operations Team in Hamburg. In your role, you will work closely with internal and external partners to guarantee that our online surveys run successfully to put a smile on our client’s faces.
Your affinity for market research will help you to understand and procure samples from both external panel marketplaces as well as individual panel networks. Furthermore, we are not only looking for analytical skills but also for a new colleague that enriches our workplace with a hands-on mentality and a proactive mindset.
At Appinio, we believe in flexibility, which means that you are free to work from anywhere you like (preferably in Europe).
- Internal sparring partner on project feasibility and costs working with our Sales, Research Consulting and Customer Success Team
- Create and execute strategies for highly efficient cooperation with our external panel partners
- Procure and run high complexity online surveys while maintaining operational excellence
- Close cooperation with our Panel Operations team to help target the strategic growth of our proprietary panel
- Several years of experience in running online research projects and procuring samples from external sources like panel marketplaces and individual regional panel networks
- Profound understanding of the market research landscape, especially the word of programmatic sampling
- Outstanding analytical skills, proven hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity, as well as a strong affinity for numbers and data
- Fluency in English
- Degree in psychology, business administration, market research, statistics or similar data-related fields
- Good understanding of quantitative market research and / or research methods & statistics
- Flexibility Policy – meaning you are free to take off as many paid vacation days as you need, no maximum
- Work-from-anywhere Policy – meaning you have the chance to develop our amazing product anywhere in the world -within reason 😉
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get a subsidized HVV ticket or if you’re located in Hamburg or Berlin you’ll get access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg’s city center – terrace and BBQ included 😉
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 150+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.
Appinio empowers decision makers through real-time access to consumer opinions. As the world’s fastest market research solution, Appinio collects millions of answers globally from specific consumer groups – every day. We help over 1000+ global companies through our all-in-one survey platform to validate decisions in minutes and really put customer centricity into practice.
Appinio’s mission is to democratize the power of consumer opinions. By making market research accessible to everyone, we help decision makers understand how people think, feel, and act. We believe that putting people’s opinions front and center means a better shared future, for all.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.