We are looking for a smart and entrepreneurial driven Chief of Staff (m/f/d) who will work closely together with our CEO and Management Board to help drive our business strategy. In this position you will have an impact on the further development of Appinio while working on important strategic projects. You will operate with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one while having the chance to gain insights into all relevant business areas.
Let’s make it short: This is your unique opportunity to actively shape the business vision and growth of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, which will set the ideal fundament for your further career.
- Work hand in hand with our management board by proactively identifying and tackling important strategic and operational projects that drive value for Appinio
- Support our management board with research, data analysis and exploring ideal growth opportunities
- Define and drive growth initiatives from idea development until successful execution across our organization
- Track our operational efficiency and help to improve our company-wide processes
- Support cross-functional business operations by preparing concepts, presentations, business reviews and KPI reports
- Develop and engage Appinio’s network, supporters and investors
- Manage shareholder relations and strategic partnerships to validate ideas and handle inbound requests
- Support Appinio in legal matters and with active sourcing as well as communication strategies
- Ensure our product market validation by talking to customers and defining our value proposition & pitch
- Support the set up of our foundation & other ESG initiatives
- Above-average Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, economics or similar fields
- 3-4 years of work experience in fast-paced environments, ideally in rapidly growing start-ups, management consultancies or venture capital companies, as well as a great understanding of digital business models
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Smart, energetic personality and strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on mentality, as well as an analytical, proactive and solution-oriented way of working with high attention to detail
- Flexibility Policy – meaning you are free to take off as many paid vacation days as you need, no maximum
- Work-from-anywhere Policy – meaning you have the chance to develop our amazing product anywhere in the world -within reason 😉
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get a subsidized HVV ticket or if you’re located in Hamburg or Berlin you’ll get access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg’s city center – terrace and BBQ included 😉
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 150+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.
Appinio empowers decision makers through real-time access to consumer opinions. As the world’s fastest market research solution, Appinio collects millions of answers globally from specific consumer groups – every day. We help over 1000+ global companies through our all-in-one survey platform to validate decisions in minutes and really put customer centricity into practice.
Appinio’s mission is to democratize the power of consumer opinions. By making market research accessible to everyone, we help decision makers understand how people think, feel, and act. We believe that putting people’s opinions front and center means a better shared future, for all.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.