Talent is everywhere, opportunity is not. Sora Union changes that.
Sora Union is a professional services company specializing in design, localization and QA projects for businesses, organizations and governments. The Sora Union team is globally-distributed and made up of diverse and talented professionals impacted by or at risk of displacement due to conflict or climate change.
As a Business Operations Manager at Sora Union, you will oversee client project operations, manage project managers, and coordinate cross-functional teams.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Partner with business development on pre-sales activities and client management
- Drive discovery sessions, perform requirements analysis and documentation, scope definition, project planning, and budgeting
- Create proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) to outline project specifics
- Analyze and prioritize client requests, adapting strategies to meet delivery deadlines
- Lead project managers, providing guidance and support for project success
- Coordinate Pods (cross-functional teams) and collaborate with external partners in executing marketing and product development projects
- Project staffing and workload management within the team for optimal project outcomes
- Monitor project progress and finances, prepare and communicate regular reports for clients and stakeholders
- Develop, analyze, and present key performance metrics to enhance delivery efficiency
IDEALLY, YOU’LL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience leading service delivery in digital agencies, with a proven track record of successful project completion and client satisfaction
- 7+ years of experience as project lead
- Strong project management skills, including experience in developing and managing clients, cross-functional project plans, budgets, and staffing
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Experience coordinating cross-functional distributed teams
- Experience in the Financial Services or Medical Tech sector is a plus
- Solid experience working with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem-solving and agile mindset
- Ability to identify, assess and manage risks and issues
- Strong sense of ownership, proactive, self-motivated, hands-on, and organized approach to work
The Business Operations Manager role is a full-time, initially 6-month contract position, and we intend to convert it to a full-time employment relationship. This role is a distributed position and can be based in any location.
Sora Union is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.