Convenient Private Lower Level Unit
Newly renovated, fully furnished private lower level unit. Dog friendly 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom lower level unit in Westminster.
- Amenities included: central air, central heat, patio, dishwasher, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, in unit washer dryer, and private fenced in yard.
- Conveniently located 15 minutes to downtown Denver, 20 minutes to downtown Boulder, and a few minutes from the highway straight up to the Rocky Mountains!
- Utilities included with rent: electricity, heat, gas, internet, air conditioning, trash and water.
- Furnishing include: 2 queen beds, 2 dressers, 3 nightstands, ultra comfy leather couch & chair, rugs, multiple chairs, high top kitchen table, futon, desk, 3 space heaters, 3 fans, all kitchen utensils and appliances (coffee maker, toaster, microwave etc.), smart tv, miscellaneous decorations/pictures.
- We are dog friendly! Dog fee is $75 per month per dog, up to a maximum of two dogs.
- Date Available: April 25th 2022.
- Upper level is currently lived in with separate private entrance and fenced in yard as well.
- Heating and air is on one unit for the entire building, however we will provide space heaters and fans for each bedroom. Overall temperature is adjustable ensuring both units are comfortable.
For stays of 180 days or longer we will require proof of the following:
- Credit score: 600
- 2.5x monthly rent in household gross income
- No prior evictions
- Maximum of 3 tenants
You can cancel the reservation for free within 14 days before moving.
If you cancel your reservation 14 days or more before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of the entire first rent.If you cancel your reservation up to 7 days before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of half of the first rent.If you cancel your reservation less than 6 days before the move-in date, you won’t get a refund of the first rent.
Frequently asked questions for this offer
What happens after I make a reservation?
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
What is the standard furnishing of flats?
All the apartments on offer on Flatio must meet certain standards. We require fully furnished and equipped ones, dishes, cutlery and internet connection included.
What is a medium-term rent?
The duration of a medium-term rent is usually 1 to 12 months. Most of the landlords offer long-term rents or rents for just a few days, therefore getting a medium-term rent without Flatio is not that easy.
Can I go through the contract before I make a reservation of the housing?
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Can I see my chosen accommodation in person before I sign the lease agreement?
Your time is precious. That's why we've added a virtual tour option to our platform so you can see some of the rentals listed on Flatio from the comfort of your own home.
If a virtual tour isn't available for the accommodation you've chosen, you can contact the landlord and ask them if they're willing to give you a personal tour of the rental unit.
If you move in and find that the rented accommodation doesn't match the information on Flatio at the time the reservation request was sent to the landlord, you can withdraw from the lease agreement under certain circumstances explained in this article in our help center.
Also, under our "secure move-in" policy, we'll assist you with moving to an alternative accommodation if you report within a certain period of time that the rental unit doesn't match the ad and the landlord doesn't fix the problem immediately. You can read the details in our help center.
How can I pay?
On Flatio, you have a variety of payment methods to choose from. You can use your card, payment gateway or bank transfer. Just pick the one which suits you the most.
How can I cancel my reservation?
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancelation policy).