Luxury 4 bed apartment with Pool & Beach
- Max 6 adults, 1 bed is for children
- The children room is only open for people traveling with children or when the booking is made for 6 adults
- Built in 2022
- Almost all the furniture purchase from a design shop, and selected by an interior designer
- High quality bedding and towels made of cotton
- High quality mattress and pillows
- 55" TV with Netflix
- 1.3km from Torre beach (16mins walk)
- 1.6km from Carcavelos beach (19mins walk)
- 1.3km from Santo Amaro beach (17mins walk)
- 350m from the Supermarket (5mins walk)
- 700m from Oeiras train station (9mins walk)
- 24mins to Lisbon and 16mins to Cascais by train
Swimming pool and sports court (shared with other buildings in the condo)
Other things to note
Since 2015 Portugal enforced a long-standing law that requires anyone to provide identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals. This aims to stop human trafficking and other illegal practices. So we will ask you for your passport details before checkin and validate them during checkin.
- Just like in the nordics, this flat uses a no shoes policy to keep the flat cleaner. You can leave them at the entrance.
- It's not allowed to exceed the maximum number of registered guests at checkin
- Please respect the neighbours and use common sense regarding loud noises, loud music, etc., no noise after 10:30PM until 7AM
- Pool rules: No loud noises, no running, no jumping to the water, no glass glasses and respect the neighbours
- Oeiras is a safe town, despite that please lock doors and close windows when going out.
- Check in after 22h00 cost: 25€ - Late check in/out are subject to availability.
- Do not move any furniture outside the flat
- No smoking, no Pets, no Parties
You can cancel the reservation for free within 7 days before moving.
If you cancel your reservation 7 days or more before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of the entire first rent.If you cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of half of the first rent.If you cancel your reservation less than 47 hours before the move-in date, you won’t get a refund of the first rent.
Frequently asked questions for this offer
What happens after I make a reservation?
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
What is the standard furnishing of flats?
All the apartments on offer on Flatio must meet certain standards. We require fully furnished and equipped ones, dishes, cutlery and internet connection included.
What is a medium-term rent?
The duration of a medium-term rent is usually 1 to 12 months. Most of the landlords offer long-term rents or rents for just a few days, therefore getting a medium-term rent without Flatio is not that easy.
Can I go through the contract before I make a reservation of the housing?
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Can I see my chosen accommodation in person before I sign the lease agreement?
Your time is precious. That's why we've added a virtual tour option to our platform so you can see some of the rentals listed on Flatio from the comfort of your own home.
If a virtual tour isn't available for the accommodation you've chosen, you can contact the landlord and ask them if they're willing to give you a personal tour of the rental unit.
If you move in and find that the rented accommodation doesn't match the information on Flatio at the time the reservation request was sent to the landlord, you can withdraw from the lease agreement under certain circumstances explained in this article in our help center.
Also, under our "secure move-in" policy, we'll assist you with moving to an alternative accommodation if you report within a certain period of time that the rental unit doesn't match the ad and the landlord doesn't fix the problem immediately. You can read the details in our help center.
How can I pay?
On Flatio, you have a variety of payment methods to choose from. You can use your card, payment gateway or bank transfer. Just pick the one which suits you the most.
How can I cancel my reservation?
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancelation policy).