Bedroom in coliving apartment Santos
- Four-bedroom apartment in Santos (four separate rooms)
- 3rd floor, elevator in the building
- Each room comes with a working desk and built-in wardrobes
- Spacious community space consisting of living room and dining room for collaborative work sessions or relaxing with roommates
- Fully equipped kitchen for cooking and sharing meals with co-living community
- Amenities: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, oven, stove
- Air Conditioning in the living room and some of the rooms
- Three bathrooms (some ensuite), each with toilet and shower
- Storage room for luggage of any kind
- Smaller balconies on four of the rooms and one large and calm community balcony at the back of the apartment
- One private parking space below the building
- Prime location in trendy neighborhood of Santos
- Perfect for a unique and fulfilling co-living and remote working experience in Lisbon
- Plenty of brunch places and coffee shops around
- Pingo Doce supermarket is conveniently located just two minutes away by foot
You can cancel the reservation for free within 30 days before moving.
If you cancel your reservation 30 days or more before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of the entire first rent. If you cancel your reservation up to 14 days before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of half of the first rent. If you cancel your reservation less than 13 days before the move-in date, you won’t get a refund of the first rent.
Frequently asked questions for this offer
What happens after I make a reservation?
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
What is the standard furnishing of flats?
All the apartments on offer on Flatio must meet certain standards. We require fully furnished and equipped ones, dishes, cutlery and internet connection included.
What is a medium-term rent?
The duration of a medium-term rent is usually 1 to 12 months. Most of the landlords offer long-term rents or rents for just a few days, therefore getting a medium-term rent without Flatio is not that easy.
Can I go through the contract before I make a reservation of the housing?
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Can I see my chosen accommodation in person before I sign the lease agreement?
Your time is precious. That's why we've added a virtual tour option to our platform so you can see some of the rentals listed on Flatio from the comfort of your own home.
If a virtual tour isn't available for the accommodation you've chosen, you can contact the landlord and ask them if they're willing to give you a personal tour of the rental unit.
If you move in and find that the rented accommodation doesn't match the information on Flatio at the time the reservation request was sent to the landlord, you can withdraw from the lease agreement under certain circumstances explained in this article in our help center.
Also, under our "secure move-in" policy, we'll assist you with moving to an alternative accommodation if you report within a certain period of time that the rental unit doesn't match the ad and the landlord doesn't fix the problem immediately. You can read the details in our help center.
How can I pay?
On Flatio, you have a variety of payment methods to choose from. You can use your card, payment gateway or bank transfer. Just pick the one which suits you the most.
How can I cancel my reservation?
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancelation policy).